on 15 March 2014
Very nice socks but far too big, ordered the size appropriate to my shoe size as described on the web site, but miles too big in the foot . My size was the lowest on the sizing scale for the large size sock and I tend to need to go bigger in a boot rather than smaller, so thought they would fit ok. Had to send back.
on 25 December 2011
Great service and an excellent product. My wife says they are lovely and warm and make using her wellies so much easier as her feet now slip in and out of the wellies with minimum effort.
on 10 October 2012
lovely pair of socks either worn alone indoors or inside boots keep feet lovely and warm. Ideal for the winter months.
on 29 November 2015
These fitted with my wife's side 7 'Hunter Short Boots' perfectly. I was worried when they came they would be too short from the look of them, but no worries, fitted like a glove.

The red roll over on the top of the boot looks pretty swish.
on 19 January 2014
Bought these for my hubby for Christmas to wear with his short hunter wellies, they are ok, but they don't tuck over the top like the long ones do, having said that he loves them and wears them all the time, will keep him warm when walking our 3 dogs this winter, so all good really.
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 May 2014
They are slightly big at the heel and therefore the seam at the heel sometimes rubs and can cause a blister, overall the socks are ok, they fit into the boots and over the top of the Welly fine.

Thanks
on 31 December 2014
I bought these for my son and his short Hunter wellies. Unfortunately his shoe size of 10 is not available as a short boot sock. However having read other reviews I decided to chance getting the size 6-8 which is the largest they do and he tells me that they are a perfect fit! They are very snug but there is no excess material around his foot so they are fine. Hope this helps others with larger feet!
on 6 December 2011
Great socks, keep my feet really warm in my wellies whilst walking the dog on cold winter days. Dispatched on time. Recommended.
on 8 January 2012
Having size medium for an adult product I would expect them to be size 8 to9 at the very least
They would not fit a size 5 shoe fit this product should be sold in shoe sizes not small medium
Or large.
on 1 May 2012
These socks are great at keeping your feet warm and dry. the only thing I thought of was that if you had "shapely" claves or were well covered, then these socks would be no good unfortunately. In fact it is a shame that Hunter dont make products for people who are a bit bigger. For this reason I will only give them 4 stars. But they look fantastic with my boots, are of great quality and are very, very soft.