on 1 January 2012
Where to start? This story is very strange but in a good way. The stories are written sort of out of sync but do fit together well. This first one had me hooked from the start. Have read them all now and enjoyed them all. It's a strange world that is created without being too sci-fi
on 20 July 2011
This short book is exactly what is described in the Synopsis; some background on some of the unexplained characters in Diary of the Displaced and describes what they were doing just before they were displaced to the parallel world. It also includes a few short stories that aren't related at all.

My guess is that this is a collection of parts that were cut from the original book, because I don't feel it added much to the story. Best to think of it an Appendix rather than a standalone book or short story compendium. But enjoyed it anyway.
VINE VOICEon 6 August 2011
A good little collection of stories, a couple of them ( Thing on the Road and Dutch Doll) I've read before in another collection, but it was still worth buying this. Any background on the characters is welcomed by me, I'm totally hooked on this series of books.
on 7 December 2011
Another great story keep them coming I love the fact your writing these novellas? I I believe they are called its stops the readers getting fidgity between books.
Keep it up love these wacky worlds.