Style: Jewellery Cleaner|Change
Price:£5.49 - £36.98

on 8 May 2013
Having used the product regularly over the years and having run out I ordered again.The resultant sparkle came as no surprise.It's one of those items that becomes a way of life after many uses.
on 21 August 2011
My mom has always used this product, so when I found it on Amazon I decided to buy some for myself. I was going to a wedding so wanted to make sure my own jewellery was as sparkly as it could be. All my rings came up really shiny, as if they were new again. Will definately buy this product again.
on 24 April 2013
I tried this on some rings which had lost their sparkle and they look like new. Pity the brush is a bit small and flimsy.
on 14 June 2014
Great product and gives sparkling results everytime. Cleans debris from the smallest of diamonds and makes the platinum shine again.
on 9 August 2016
Gentle cleanser that I have bought for use with white gold and silver. I have used it on both and it works well, just don't leave it in the solution for too long and rinse off well for a real sparkle. I also discovered after using this that a ring that was supposed to be silver wasn't as it turned blue so don't use this with costume jewellery. This solution will last forever as none is lost when you use it due to it having a basket in the pot.
on 25 November 2015
Bought this to clean all jewellery including silver. It made no difference to my silver earrings.
After I left a review I received an email from the seller saying that I had bought the wrong product.
I apologised and then bought the silver sparkle cleaner as advised.
That didn't work well either.
I emailed the seller twice and have had no reply.
The seller informed me that he'd had my first review removed. How can he do that?
on 6 February 2016
A total waste of my hard earned money. I have a pair of silver hoop earrings which have become very tarnished, as well as other silver items. After 20 minutes of soaking, not an iota of difference. THIS IS NOT LIKE SILVER DIP which works immediately. Probably makes precious stones shine but so does washing up liquid and soda crystals! I bought this as it has a basket for convenience. Have had to resort to my Silvo wadding and a soft cloth. Not happy.
on 2 April 2015
Awful. After three attempts to clean the jewellery I had to resort to using bicarbonate of soda instead... Which instantly cleaned the jewellery... Wish I hadn't spent the money!
on 11 February 2012
I thought that this was really good for an inexpensive way of keeping jewellery sparkling. It does make a difference to pop your jewellery in a cleaner from time to time as its amazing how you pick up grease and dirt in daily use. Even if you think the item is clean popping it in this for a moment brings it back to its sparklng best.
on 21 December 2013
I bought this in order to clean my wedding rings and I must say it is a really good product, fast delivery. Well done.