on 10 August 2016
Dillon seems to like these smaller biscuits and he is very fussy. Great idea bringing out smaller biscuits for the smaller dog, as he doesn't like the bigger ones and won't eat them. He picks them out and puts them on the floor next to his bowl. Will be buying again.
on 5 August 2017
Huge fan of James Wellbeloved for both my cats and my dog. Still not found any other brand that offers the same value and quality.
on 25 August 2013
Great dog food ideal size kibble for my papillon and chihuahua my papillon has been
a lots happier on this food having tried different foods in the past this is the one that
seems to suit her the best she is a very fussy eater so i introduced her to it very slowly
there coats are shiny and both very healthy
on 3 December 2017
Palatable and low waste. My 2 Jack Russell love it. Their coats are lovely. It's cheaper than their previous Royal Canin and a better food in my mind.
on 26 May 2014
Have bee feeding James Wellbeloved biscuits to my dogs for a consierable time and this one always has been very well appreciated ! I find the monthly subscription method works well for me as I am unable to shop personally these days .
on 10 October 2017
Perfect
on 6 March 2014
My dog Max recommends this makers dog food it is a good quality food made from one of the best manufactures. This seller not only sells quality but also comes. at a brilliant price.We will be back to this seller again,thank you.
on 19 February 2015
sorry my dog is very fussy and did not take to this food , but my sisters dog thought it was great. and she gave it 5 stars
on 24 July 2015
My pug hates this. I think he finds it too crunchy. He pushes this kibble aside if I mix it in with other food
on 11 November 2012
I buy my Chi Duck Turkey and Lamb Kibble and rotate each flavour daily, she is very happy on it and it keeps her teeth lovely and clean and when I told the vet whatg she eats, she said it was the best.