on 28 April 2017
Can't complain for the price! Came up quite small I ordered can xl for my 10 year old boy. Hat small as mentioned previous reviews but it does go on the elastic inside does stretch. I'd say suitable 7-9 but if for one day you'd get away with if you needed it bigger. Very thin material but it's what I expected for the price. Overall did served the purpose for a one day Tudor day and under Β£10.00.
on 10 November 2012
I bought this for my 7 year old son for a school trip. Luckily he is small built so it fitted ok but it was very thin material, required additional layers as the school trip involved outside activity in October. Also the hat was very small and tore when being stretched. Was ok for trip but not great value for money - it did save me trying to make one though.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 August 2016
Clothes as expected but hat won't fit my 2 year old never mind my 6 year old. Circumference measures 45cm, it's a size 6-8. Even gave it to my sons teacher to see if it would do for anyone else and she returned it saying it was too small. Contacted the supplier who was helpful but said that they measured another one and it was the same size.
on 12 December 2015
This is a good costume , was perfect for my sons school play. Sizing was a little small glad I bought the 10-12 for my 9 yr old.
on 3 June 2016
Great costume for my son's Tudor day. Should also be able to use some of it for Victorian days and WWII days when in Yrs5 and 6!
on 12 February 2017
Perfect. Supplier when out of their way to deliver on time for a school project. Very impressed with their service. Bravo to you! Very thin, but then it was only for a once off project.
on 28 March 2018
Good quality and good sizing
on 11 February 2017
πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸ£πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ―πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ―πŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸΌπŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ¨πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŽπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΌπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸŒΊπŸƒπŸƒπŸ‡πŸƒπŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ‡πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒ·πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸŒΉ
on 10 January 2014
It arrived exactly when said it would and
was in time for the class Tudor day. You
got what you paid for.It was fine for my
grandson who does not like dressing -up!!!
One person found this helpful
on 27 September 2013
Very thin material. We had to stretch the hat to fit on my sons head. After saying all this he loves it! And he looks very cute in it too. Came quickly!