Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos

Price:£3.68+ Free shipping

on 7 May 2013
My 6 & 3 year olds love this gun as it means they can create bubbles easly and nothing to spill. Only down side is it needs proper bubble liquid (not just washing up liquid) to get a really good flow of bubbles. It will work with the washing up liquid version, but only creates bubbles in small bursts rather than a long continous flow.
on 30 January 2013
A real hit with my nephew at Christmas! Can lead to a soapy carpet, and makes lino very slippery!

Uncle duties complete for another year!
on 29 February 2016
When I first received this product it worked fantastically. The bubbles are great and the light up effect really adds to the fun and enjoyment, however, the gun is made from the brittle cheap plastic that does not seem to last for long and this item was in the bin in a couple of weeks. The price is pretty low so I guess you get what you pay for..
on 1 July 2014
I was really disappointed when this turned up. I didn't pay much for it but was expecting something a bit better. It looked like it could have been picked up from a pound shop. I bought it as a birthday present for a 5 year old boy but wish I'd have paid a small amount more and bought a similar thing at the supermarket. Not worth it.
on 1 June 2014
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter who loves anything to do with bubbles, we have other handheld bubble makers but I bought this as it looked nice on the website. We played with it for exactly 45 minutes before the wire connecting the trigger broke and its now gone in the bin. Don't have the patience to send it or return it back. And its too NOISY! There are better products out there.
on 22 May 2014
I received this bubble gun eventually and my son got all excited when it finally arrived to then find out it doesn't work, plus batteries kept getting stuck and was hard to get them out. I've now asked for a refund and will look somewhere else for a bubble gun.
on 8 January 2014
Bubbliscious. These were a runaway success with 3 of my grandchildren. Neither they, nor I, could believe how long the bubbles hung around before bursting. I would advise buying separately, the offered bottles of bubble mix. Fairy liquid & water will never seem like an alternative solution (pun intended) again! Oh, & buy spare batteries too
on 22 September 2013
was sceptical about these, but much to my amazment they are still working like new
does not matter which brand of bubble fluid i use- still get lots of bubbles
occassionally have to wipe the front to help the bubbles generate again
Very good value for money
on 23 July 2013
As confetti isnt allowed at many wedding venues

I used 8 bubble guns
he effect was fabulous
when the bride & groom came out of the church the sky was full of bubbles
a wonderful affect
on 6 February 2014
Do not buy. Do not buy. Do not buy. It doesn't work. Thoroughly disappointed. I ordered two and both have failed. First one made a quiet whirring sound but no bubbles. Second one was completely dead. I had a v disappointed two year old. Haven't got the time to repack and return. Will be looking for something better even if it costs me more.