BT Diverse 7400 Plus Single DECT Additional Handset - Black
Style: Single DECT Additional Handset|Change

on 26 October 2017
bought this for work. good reliable phone
on 12 June 2017
excellent, range good, sound good, as expected with bt diverse
on 27 April 2017
THANK HEAVENS FOR THESE OTHER SUPPLIERS THAT CAN FULFIL REQUESTS WHEN MANUFACTURES FAIL. ! !
on 23 August 2017
Excellent Thank you
on 25 July 2017
Good product
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 September 2017
I bought the 7460 Plus base-station/answering machine and handset and two of these additional handsets, four years ago. I was very pleased with them when new, and still pleased with them now.

There is a specific reason I bought this model - the handset has a 2.5mm jack-socket on the side. I also bought a single ear-piece headphone and boom-microphone ( "Connected Essentials CEH50" - that also has a 2.5mm jack plug, mute, and volume, and works perfectly with this handset)
I wanted hands-free but i did not want the hassle of wireless/bluetooth and one more device to pair and keep charged. I had a plantronics wireless set, but you could not switch from handset to earpiece in the middle of a call.
With this handset and the wired headset/mike, there is no interference, no set up needed and I just plug it in when I want to use the phone hands-free.
I am a consultant engineer and often have to take part in telephone conference calls where I need to be abkle to look at my computer and write notes at the same time - that is why I wanted a hands-free capability but more than just the "speakerphone feature".

The handset comes with an optional "belt-clip which I use to hang the phone hand-set off my shirt neckline, or belt, trousers waist etc, so I can move around while talking on the phone, with both hands free. I can even make a cup of coffee or do the washing up while on a call.

Whether using just the phone handset or with the headset I find the sound quality is excellent - I can hear clearly and other people all say that they can hear me clearly.

Also, after 4 years I am still using the original rechargeable batteries.
It might not be the latest model, but it does everything that I want from a landline telephone for my home and business use.
on 7 March 2014
I have had the base answer unit for about six months,it has performed very well without any major problems. So I decided to get the extension handset to save having to wire another socket upstairs.
Had it a couple of months now it works very well and was easy to connect to the base network and the standby time when not in the charging base is fantastic.
The sound reproduction is good and the outgoing audio is reported as very clear and not a lot of background sound is picked up.
on 1 December 2012
Bought these for my parents, easy to use and set up phones. good basic product for everyday use, also made quite solid.
on 24 July 2015
Firstly, no problem with the seller, Amazon or the delivery, all of those were first class.

The BT 7410 phone though is awful, steer clear. This is my second handset (I've already returned the first one), they've both had intermittent echo in the earpiece. It's terrible trying to hold a conversation when 50% of the time you can hear yourself, slightly delayed, in your earpiece. Adjusting the volume makes no difference and it's not my phone line either as I've tried it at my parents house as well. The second handset is exactly the same and will be returned once my replacement phone arrives. I'm going to try a BT Diverse 7110 Plus and just hope that it has different software/hardware.
on 9 March 2014
Our existing telephone system used the same handsets and I bought this to extend the system out to the garage. The handset is very well made and works very well. Having the telephone in the garage is a great benefit, and the intercom function enables anyone on the house to call someone in the garage without going out in the rain. Great !