on 21 November 2011
This case is excellent. Snug fit, doesn't move around at all, not too 'sticky' so slips in your pocket easily, all the holes line up and access to ports unhindered. And cheap too!

Design wise, it matches the Sensation nicely although I would have preferred a splash of colour to aid locating the phone in a bag, etc.

Makes the phone easier to hold and even protects the screen when the phone is face-down as the screen is slightly raised off the surface the phone is placed on.

Highly recommended.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating this review after two years of use. The case has been on the phone all day every day and saved it from a number of drops onto concrete. Still looks great and fits as snugly as ever. Incredible! Can I give it 6 stars?
on 9 February 2012
Got one of these for my brand new Sensation XE, but got the pack of 6 screen protectors too. The case is a perfect fit for the phone and has a decent quality feel to it, without adding any bulk to the phone. The phone slides easily in and out of my pocket with no problems whatsoever.
The lock button and volume rocker buttons are covered with raised portions of the case, and these work really well. They don't affect performance of the buttons at all.
I'm not convinced that the phone would survive a fall onto a hard surface from more than a couple of feet, but this case suits my needs perfectly, and will protect the phone from every day activities, such as placing it down on hard surfaces, putting it in and out of my pocket etc.
It doesn't affect the signal strength of the phone either. I can't fault it.
on 30 March 2012
I'm very impressed with this for the price.

Admittedly I thought it was too small at first but a bit of persuasion got the phone in (top first). The case is styled to mimic the Sensations own styling which is a nice touch - it's not just a bland black case - it has the same wave of black gloss plastic across the middle.

The case is cut generally very accurately so none of the various ports / speakers etc are covered. My headphone port cut out looks just a tiny bit off but I'm really picking here as it doesn't interfere with the function as far as I can see.

The case is quite hard so button presses will need a little bit more to make them register but I don't mind this at all given the price.

Recommended.
on 5 September 2011
This case is a perfect fit for my HTC Sensation and looks really smart - doesn't add too much bulk to an already sizeable phone but will certainly help protect the phone and absorb some impact when the day comes for me to drop it.
on 14 March 2012
This is a brilliant little phone cover! I love the way the design matches the way the back of a HTC sensation actually looks, I personally really like my phone and I just want a cover to protect it rather than hide it.
It's a soft silicon cover which fits really snuggly, but it's easy to get off if you need to. Because it's soft, I feel like it's going to be a little better at protecting your phone from little knocks and bumps as it will absorb them a lot better than a harder cover will.
It looks great on and it feels good too, it provides a bit of extra grip so your phone won't just slide out of your hands (which has actually happened to me before this cover came along. What can I say, my hands were really cold!)
on 27 February 2013
I've been disappointed before by covers for my phone, but this one is great. The rubber cover provides good grip, it's not too bulky, and the design mimics the actual backcover of the HTC Sensation. It has a rubber lip which just comes round the front of the phone, keeping the fit tight and snug, and giving an extra bit of protection to the edges and front of the phone.

There are cutaway slots in the right places for the charge port, headphones, speakers, camera, microphone etc, and moulded buttons for the power and volume buttons.

And the price is fantastic.
on 27 July 2012
It's a perfectly decent case. It fits well, I'm sure it would provide good protection against a drop and its design means that there is some protection for the front glass too. For the money I think it would be hard to do better. However, I didn't love the design and I now have a Case-Mate Barely There. This is undoubtedly a better looking case, less obtrusive and nicer in the hand, but I doubt it provides as much protection.
on 1 March 2012
I'm very pleased with this case. It is well made and fits the phone perfectly, with all the holes in the right places. Unlike some cases it doesn't appear to have any significant effect on signal strength for either 3G or Wi-Fi connection. The design closely matches the style of the phone, and it provides a small but useful amount of impact protection. An excellent bargain.
on 18 December 2011
1st impressions on the cover where good, it seemed to fit well, not too bulky, stylish aswell. The case is made of a firm material, certainly not soft like gel or silicone and I couldn't work the on/off button at the top of my phone properly. I now have a Safe-Mate soft skin cover which suits my needs much better. To sum up, fits OK, but material too hard making the buttons insensitive.
on 11 March 2012
I've been using this for 2 months. It fits round the mobile very well and provides excellent protection to the case while looking as though it's integral to the phone. All of the cover's "holes" line up correctly and no problem using any of the external buttons. Very impressed.