on 23 December 2013
I'm a believer in the "Moments of Truth" concept from reading about the SAS airline experience. This book looks at the role of the internet and suggests that consumers shop around well before they think about buying producta and services so your internet presence is an important factor to consider. I bought the Kindle Edition, which doesn't play some of the interactive elements of the book, but that's to be expected I guess.
on 11 April 2012
To be fair I've only read less than a quarter of the book and I'm bored already. It seems to me like a sales pitch from Google trying to convince marketers to place greater value on their AdWords advertising than the immediate conversion value of clicks.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 March 2014
I described this as a 'dip' rather than a deep dive into this subject, and it makes an interesting introduction for those new to online purchasing decisions.
on 2 August 2013
Some good ideas, I remember the reading being worthwhile and contributing a few good ideas for e-consumer behaviour. Worth citing, but did it come with it's own citation record? No!
on 3 November 2015
Just like Google, effortless and simple with some great tips on driving your online business!
on 31 January 2015
A worthwhile read
on 30 January 2016
Dont remember ever ordering this book. How is this on my list.
on 9 January 2013
I downloaded this as part of my CIPR Accreditation. Very interesting concept and definately food for thought. Would recomment as an interesting read.
One person found this helpful