on 4 December 2014
Fab, lovely colours and my granddaughter loves it and it was a really good price too. Only downside is it doesn't collapse so it is wont be easily hideable!
on 2 February 2014
Bought this for my grand-daughter and she loves it. Lots of things for her little hands to keep her occupied and entertained.
on 10 March 2014
Nice and comfortable baby walker. Will recommend it though the price is a bit high. My baby loves it as she can twist and turn herself around and play with the toys around but the rocker side is rubbish.
on 8 September 2013
My kid (8 months old now) likes this a lot. Only negative thing is that it doesn't move that easily, but I think that goes for all of these things nowadays (safety regulations). Lots of things to play with, and the music is not terribly annoying (if you choose the right setting).
on 28 March 2016
excellent walking trainer
on 16 November 2014
I saw all the great reviews and chose this item based on those and the great price. However when I received it I wasn't happy with it at all. It was so bulky and the toys were not interactive in my opinion. I have since returned this item, which was done swiftly, and have purchased a more expensive walker that my baby seems much happier in.
on 6 July 2013
Excellent baby walker, my little one loves it, keeps him entertained for ages and he's gaining a lot of strength in his legs, the toys on it are great although I had to remove one as its antennae poked him in the eye, not Manu fault. Sounds are great and there is a good variety of songs so they don't get annoying too quickly.
on 7 December 2014
Better than 5 star....my kid played and now serving another...No issues...perfect build
on 7 November 2014
Delighted with walker great value very sturdy my grandson loves it
on 20 May 2014
So much activity for baby in this
Very sturdy & very safe for baby to use, no fear of toppling over