Blackspur BB-BD330 Adjustable Luggage Strap Set
Package Quantity: 1|Style: Suitcase Belts 2pc|Change
Price:£2.00+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 6 June 2016
I have seen comments about these straps being a bit on the weak side. I have bought them to enable me to identify my suitcases on the airport carousel, not to hold my luggage together, and they will serve that purpose admirably. They cost next to nothing and I'm pleased I bought them.
on 28 March 2018
Not fit for purpose. Clips do not clip in or lock properly. Complete waste of money.
1 clip did not work at all. 2 people refused to use them as they felt they were unsafe. I was determined to use mine but it fell off during transit and was lost.
The company refuses to refund me as the "Return period has expired" - this is a shoddy excuse to get out of returning money exchanged for items that were not fit for the purpose they were sold for.
Very disappointed in the product and in the company.
on 10 July 2012
Adjustable Luggage / Suitcase Strap Set, 2 Pack

We were very dissappointed as soon as we opened the package, the strapping was very thin and looked as if it would not last one journey. The plastic coonnecting clips on the end were of a very poor type of plastic and so was the length adjuster which broke the second time we used it. Admittedly the pair only cost around £2.85 including postage,but the money was totally wasted. One strap cannot be used and we do not trust the second one. We have learned a lesson.
on 30 December 2016
after receiving a faulty set and having a grumble the seller contacted me immediately and advised the had sent a replacement set out. I received them quickly, well packaged and opened them with caution in case they broke like last time, I am extremely pleased to say that they are much better , stronger and have withstood two 7 hour flights. These belts are very good, strong and noticeable when looking for your luggage on the carousel. I would buy again from this seller. Excellent service and customer relations.
on 10 March 2016
I purchased 4 packs of these luggage belts ,they have just done with various suitcases a total journey of near 11000 miles by car and plane,all but one survived the journey ,one broke at locking attachment before it was used,the plastic cracked making it useless.
on 27 June 2015
Yet to use, but I am sure my luggage will stand out from the multitudes of black luggage on the turntable thingy. Long and stretchy, if my suitcase goes walkies next week when I reach my destination, I want my money back! Very Gay Pride in colour choice.
on 10 January 2014
I used this to wrap around my quinny pushchair when it was folded down because when you fold it down as a one piece it can sometimes pop back up. I used the strap it was really strong and kept the puschair folded and secure. I also used it to strap on my suitcase. stays in position. really long or short length, lots of room to play with. will go around most things. highly recommend.
on 23 November 2017
These didn’t stay tight on the case when tightened so we ended up losing them whilst the cases were in transit
on 22 April 2011
I used these straps for one long journey but they didn't last the return leg. They straps kept getting undone which was most unhelpful. I'd spend more money on getting a better product
on 24 February 2018
so handy. No probs with them just yet. And for the price you receive two. What a bargain!