on 27 February 2013
I used this to protect my camera while snorkeling in the red sea, It worked fine and I got some good
pictures. I used a small silicon jell sachet inside the bag to stop it from misting up.
on 6 September 2013
Cant go wrong for this price, chucked an old digital camera into the bag, went divng in Malta and it woked a treat some good shots
on 5 August 2013
Kept the camera completely dry. Did the job it was supposed to do, just a shame the camera wouldn't focus under water!
on 13 January 2014
took this product away with me
managed to get some amazing pictures whilst snorkling
no signs of leaking all seals intact
prompt delivery
on 4 May 2012
I bought this bag as a cheap, compact, waterproof container for my Canon Powershot 220HS to protect the camera when walking in adverse weather in The Brecons, The Lakes etc. I was not intending to take underwater photos. I have tested the bag for three hours at 6 inches depth in the bathroom sink and the tissue paper I put in the bag remained completely dry. So, for my purposes The Bag Works!
I don't snorkel or scuba but I have no reason to disbelieve the 20m depth claim.
However, I cannot operate the camera when it is sealed in the bag - there is no space for the lens to extend, so the camera will not switch on. I have a smaller, well used Canon Ixus 870IS and, with care, I can get it to work on wide angle.
A plus is that with either camera in the sealed bag - it floats.
For just over £3-50p it fulfilled my expectations and delivery was reasonably prompt. I am content.
on 10 July 2014
On time and as described. Amazing product well tested in deep water! Keeps the contents dry and safe. Please check measurements before you buy its big but larger items like some tablets and large phones may be a tight fit. Make sure if its for a camera of any type the blue border around the transparent windows wont cover the lense. I used it for Panasonic Lumix digital camera was excellent. (Please follow instructions on care and use to ensure long life and waterproofing) hot countries or extreme temperatures can cause small condition but it comes with silicone bag I just left that in when I used it in the golf of Mexcio.
Definitely waterproof. It's just a bit ugly. You wouldn't wear this round your neck. Used it to keep sand etc off valuables and ipod while sunbathing on the beach. Binned after a few months
on 3 June 2015
Good for taking pics underwater on holiday but you need the right camera for the bag. If you have a camera where the zoom lens automatically comes out you may have trouble using it.
on 29 July 2013
I was a little sad that my camera wouldn't fit inside BUT my camera phone works perfectly so I'll be using this in the sea on holiday. For the price it's great.
on 5 November 2015
This has been to lots of locations and even after i purchased an underwater camera it was used for taking money and valuables in the sea. Cheap but worth it.