on 10 November 2011
All of these characters are well made - but i'll bet you want to hear about performance on the portal of power! Everyone has their own tastes i know, but drobot is definitely my favourite. His laser eyes make it easy to hit opponents from a distance, and he was played so much that he was the first to level up to 10. We have 17 of the characters btw - so far, and have completed the game and so can speak with a little authority.
on 12 March 2013
Having owned the lightcore version for Skylanders Giants and because I loved him so much I decided to purchase myself a Drobot for Adventure.

True to the same form the standard Drobot has many pros:
Strong
Levels quickly
cute
faster than the giants version of Drobot
excellent upgrades
tech element
very sci fi

cons:
the speed isn't amazing but he more than makes up for it with power

I have absolutely no complaints or faults with Drobot, however I would like to point out that the condition he arrived in from Amazon was a disgrace. He came crammed in a DVD box with one strip of tape over it holding the literally BURSTING box together which was scratched and damaged. He came delivered by APLE Amazon's own company and the inner packaging with scratched and crushed, he was a little squashed so I plumped him back into shape. If you are ordering as a gift then make sure you request they package him in a box as he should be and don't risk damage to an excellent Skylander!
on 19 June 2014
Drobot is just as powerful as he looks, but at the same time he isn't very fun to play. You can defeat anyone by just flying around and spamming his laser beams. That makes him excellent at boss fights, especially on nightmare difficulty. But for casual play he is simply overpowered and will steamroll through all opponents with no effort.
on 9 August 2015
Heart felt and huge.... as an "old boy", who's spent as much time one side of the pond as the other, this easily straddled both and is universal in it's appeal and message..... beautifully heart-breaking; Russell, you have come good again.... truly superlative at the helm.-b.
on 20 February 2013
My son loves skylanders and this is a another one to add to his collection. The product is as stated and the price was excellent value, very fast delivery, I would highly recommend this company to anyone. AAA+++
on 14 February 2013
My son was so pleased with this triple pack as all his mates already have them, I thought they were a little
pricey but that soon changed when I saw the excitement on my sons face. Overall a great product.
on 12 December 2015
This was bought for my my 9 year old son, and he says this should be given 5 stars, as he said in his own words "he is great, as an Drobot its the best", so I can't top that.
on 24 December 2012
Another great addition to the Skylanders series, the grandkids love them, however they are quite expensive, especially when the kids want them all.
on 8 December 2012
This is the best skylander my son has
Loved I recommend it
Also, when arrived, noproblems with packaging and arrived quite quickly
on 24 April 2012
Skylanders Drobot character was just as ordered, a little boy's dream. It arrived within the timescale and well packaged, so no damage.