on 24 October 2012
Does what is says - the pads fitted perfectly into our Fluval 305 filter without alteration and appear to be no different than the original apart from the external packaging and dont get any more clogged/dirty. A no-brainer - why buy branded when these work just as well at a fraction of the price.
on 31 March 2013
i normally buy the fluval filter pads which cost ALOT more. i was abit worried that they wouldnt work with them being cheap but they are fantastic. i wont buy fluval amymore and i will save alot of money for pretty much the same product
on 25 February 2013
I've bought a few finest filter items as they are cheaper and just as good as the fluval branded ones. However just be aware that these are not absolutely identical - I think they are ever so slightly smaller than the original 305 foam with a different foam density.

I mention this since obsessives like me might prefer the orignal factory specification ones! However, the scrooge in me tells me I'll get more of these soon as they are so very much cheaper than Fluval, and really do the same job!
on 30 March 2015
These are supposed to be compatible with Fluval Cartridge Filter but were too big. Have cut them down to fit rather than return or waste them. Only time will tell if they will do the job or not???
on 3 January 2013
Very good substitute for the Fluval filters and work well. Work out a lot cheaper as well which is always a bonus in these cash-strapped times.
on 9 March 2014
Could not have asked for a better product, perfect in everyway, price, packaging,delivery, ALL were just perfect , fit into my 206 filter,you guessed right perfect
on 9 May 2016
you can tell the difference between the fluval filter pads and these but they do the job okay, but i think ill stick with the genuine fluval from now on.
on 12 February 2014
I love this product as it does the job its supposed to do ie: collect waste from the tank and its easy to use and much cheaper than branded filter foam
on 20 February 2014
Really pleased with these. They are just the same as branded ones, but what a saving! Really pleased I found them on amazon.Would recommend.
on 7 February 2013
I use these regularly to keep my tank clean and clear great to buy at such a good price quickly delivered and performas as one would expect