I have a domestic air circulation system, and the filter material originally supplied for that (to keep the heat-exchangers uncontaminated and fully efficient) rose in cost to silly numbers, so I have tried this material, and found it is just as effective, and excellent value.

It is easy to cut to size with Kitchen Scissors and allows easy flow for the air. I use it as the first of two layers with the second of a denser material to trap anything that escapes the floss. The system is working well so long as I keep the air flow at a gentle (normal) level.
on 23 January 2013
What a bargain, much cheaper than buying pre-cut pieces for your filters. This is a must if you have an aquarium, water is crystal clear. Comes in a resealable plastic bag. Would definitely purchase again when this massive roll starts to run out.....in about a year!

An edit needed ..... It's now April 2014 and I still haven't used this all up :) that's with fortnightly changes in the rear filter of a Kent Marine 97 Litre :)
on 21 November 2012
A 2 metre roll of this cuts up into enough pads to do a filter change weekly for 12 months. Can't beat that for value! Had it for a month now and so far it has proved to be very,very effective in taking out the finest debris. My tank is crystal clear.
on 3 December 2012
After reading it's reviews I decided to order and give it a try and how thrilled I am I did! Scoured the internet to find something that would fit my tank at a price I could afford but to no avail until this. Cut it to size and it does the job perfectly and the size of the roll will last a very long time, just wish I'd found this years ago! It's brilliant!!!
on 18 April 2013
Bought this based on price and reviews.........well chuffed!
It is thinner than ( let's face it, high priced) pre -cut filters, but does the job very well and the fish are happy.
Will definitely buy it again.
on 4 September 2015
When I saw the picture I believed it to be the size of a bag of flour. When it arrived it was like a small pillow! I am well chuffed as this simple fibre can keep a fish tank looking crystal. And I am sorted for ages. Just as a comparision I paid nearly £4 for a 50g box.
on 29 July 2015
Well worth the money, will get quite a few filter sized cutsfrom the sheet, saving quite a bit of money in the long run. Will definitely purchase more when this is used up, which will probably be a while, Thumbs up.
on 24 July 2013
Fantastic quality, will last a very long time, I would recommend to anyone wanting to save money over the juwel filter floss, It is however a bit coarser than juwel floss, not sure if this is good or bad, but I havent had any problems with this, I used it on my eheim 2075 pro 3, but for this I used 2 layers because its a little bit thinner than eheims floss pad, but even at this rate it will probably last close to a year because you dont need to change it that often, and sometimes you can get away with just rinsing it out.
on 15 September 2014
The product is of awful quality. It disintegtates into the fibres which are like hair, get everywhere in the filter! I spent not less than an hour trying to get rid of those fibres! Luckily it did not get into the spinning parts of the filter!

Do not buy.
on 10 March 2014
Great value for the foam worth the money , there is loads of it and will last me for a good few media changes,a bit thin but I just double mine up and cut into the shape I needed and it works just the same as any other foam it came packaged very well and the delivery was quick too.