on 27 April 2017
Good quality book, great price
on 6 April 2017
Written by a real everyday guy. Book is dated but gives you insight to what you can do full time with Ebay. Enjoyed.
on 5 October 2017
Nicely written but sadly with all the changes eBay makes it has made this quite out of date.
on 6 September 2016
A fantastic read, full of simple facts and presented in a well-written style for eBay beginners up to professional sellers. I have read this book and used the technique inside to make a lot of money. I may not be a Millionaire but my own eBay business is ticking over nicely due to the tips and tricks picked up in this book. Well worth the price and a great investment - why not start your own eBay business today?
on 11 December 2011
I found this book extremely useful. The book gives a detailed account of how to get started selling on ebay starting with the most least item you have and how to create your listing and write a very good description of the items you intend to sell on ebay. The book also listed some of the items prohibited by ebay and other terms and conditions. Being a powersell on ebay has really ensured Robert Pugh to know a very detailed account about ebay.

I have not finished the book yet but I believe all the pages in this book will be worth it.

Esther [...]
on 5 September 2006
I was not new to eBay when I read this book, but wanted to build a business and work from home. After reading Robert Pugh's personal diary, I was convinced that this was achievable. Having taken his advice on where to locate stock, the benefits of using HTML codes and how to use several photographs at no additional cost, I now sell on eBay for a living. This book is a must for anyone wanting to start their own business, whether they are new to eBay or are an established user. It is full of hints, tips and recommendations, is written in plain English and you really will not be disappointed!
0Comment| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 January 2012
I really liked this book...I have been selling personal items on Ebay for a number of years and had decided to become more pro-active and actually try to make a living at it.I wanted a book to help me work out WHAT to sell,WHERE to find the stuff,the best way to deal with customers,packing etc.I got all this and more.Ok so the author isn't telling us how to become multi-millionaires,but personally I'm not after that...what he does offer is good,straightforward advice,written in a light entertaining way.A good buy.
on 30 June 2011
I bought this book as i am venturing into the world of Ebay as a complete novice, i found this book to be a brilliant guide to starting up and developing a business on Ebay, it covers areas that you would never think about when starting up and has loads of great tips throughout.I have read a couple of other books about Ebay and they were ok but never really got the feeling that the authors had got their message over in quite the clear and concise way that Robert Pugh has with this book and he does not go into long boring page after page of technical waffle, you can actually visualise him doing what he says.I loved the 'Diary Entry' at the beginning and is what i am aiming for. I have just started re reading the book its that good and i would highly recommend it to anyone looking to start on Ebay.
on 25 February 2009
I do not read many books but I could not put this one down.It is very informative and easy to use, it has given me so many tips on selling via EBay, and sound advice on the pit falls so much so that I was reluctant to pass this review on!
It is now at my side to use as a reference book whether buying or selling on EBay. T J Skelton "old hand" Scarborough UK.
on 11 October 2011
I have never felt a great urge to review a book before, but this one has been so helpful to me when setting up my ebay shop that I just have to recommend it. It has been written in a straight forward, easy to understand and interesting manner. For example, I searched the internet to try and understand HTML codes and was none the wiser after my research. Then I read this book and I found exactly the information I wanted in an easy to understand format and I was so happy when it all worked! I am now using all the hints and tips and guidelines the author suggests to build by ebay status. I am so glad I bought this book.