on 30 January 2014
Two years ago my husband bought me a very nice watch with a flat gold wrist strap which I have rarely worn because the fastener sprung open constantly and the watch would would fall off my wrist. I bought this Sekonda as a 'cheap' replacement that I could wear daily without the risk of losing it. I expected cheap and cheerful so it came as a lovely surprise when I opened the box to find a very expensive looking item with a very nice, plain black strap. The 'champagne' face is a prettier than it looks on the picture and about an inch long. I have had the watch a couple of weeks now and it is keeping perfect time. A stylish little gem which looks much more expensive than it was.
on 28 February 2018
Fantastic purchase. Arrived promptly and at a great price too. Looks really classy.
on 8 February 2014
This watch doesn't have the proportions suggested by the one photo. It is very small and the strap is smaller than the pic suggests. The face has depth and doesn't lie flatly with the strap as the picture would suggest. It looks like a very old style watch and does look cheap.
on 20 May 2016
Nice neat, well fitting classic watch. I have small wrists and it fits me perfectly.
on 7 June 2014
This watch suited my wife beautifully.

Easy to wear - but sometimes a bit difficult to read in sunlight.

Highly recommended
on 22 September 2015
As with all Sekonda watches it looks a lot more expensive than it is. Great value for money, and keeps perfect time. This is my third Sekonda watch and I have no complaint with any of them.
on 4 February 2016
Tidy watch. Dial awkward to read in certain light.
on 20 December 2013
The watch itself is no problem and the strap also but the hands on the watch are too small and indistinct - the second hand is larger. Even with my glasses on I find it difficult to tell the time. Should really have returned it but my husband disposed of the packing before I realised how difficult it was to see the time!!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 18 April 2013
it was a very welcome present for an elderly relative she was delighted with it am wears it every day