on 14 May 2017
I thought 24 was good, but this set is absolutely amazing!! Cannot rate it highly enough! One very noticeable thing, again like 24, no bad language!! It is such a treat to watch a good tv programme and not have four letter words used in every sentence! Well done FOX!
on 20 April 2017
Brilliant to re-watch all the series' again my favorite series to date and watching the latest as it comes! highly recommend...You'll love and hate the characters from one week to the next and the cliff hangers are fab too!
on 28 November 2016
Amazing thank you 😊
on 10 May 2017
It will take over your life!!! Omg what a brilliant program, characters are brilliant and gorgeous!!! I can't do anything but watch it!
on 15 May 2017
Really liked the Prison Break series, it is addictive as some of the story lines really draws you in. I only watched this for the first time last year and I'm glad I did.
on 25 April 2017
Awaiting season 5 on DVD
on 1 August 2017
Box set binging for sure
on 5 April 2017
Never watched it b4 and my son convinced me to start watching, it literally took over my life and we spent a whole 2 weeks watching it b4 season 5 comes on
Brilliant!!!!!