on 15 December 2014
May it isn't the must for Deep Purple fans or blues lovers, may be it isn't the must for those who love Jon Lord in classics, but it is the must for those who love multi-faceted talent of Jon Lord. I love his early blues exercises, I love his gigs with the Hoochie Coochie Men, but to my test this album is better. I believe that bгying this album and listening to it I assist the spirit of Jon Lord to remain with us alive.
on 17 April 2012
Bought this album for a friend who has been searching for it for a long time - he's a huge blues fan and loves live music, so this was a great find on MP3 download as a hard copy has proved difficult to find. He loves it, and that's good enough for me.
on 2 October 2014
If you enjoy the unique Hammond organ sound, Love Deep Purple, the blues and gospel music, then this is it. God bless you Jon Lord.
on 22 July 2013
what a great piece of music hope he carries on just as ordered arrived when statedlots of hours of fun
on 12 October 2015
All right! Thank you!
on 2 April 2014
Sad to listen to this when you remember his recent death. Will become more enjoyable over the years I'm sure.
on 20 December 2014