on 4 March 2015
Yes I believe this had an impact on my serotonin levels , I don't take it everyday now but did for a while and I do feel better for it . but then I done a lot of other stuff too so it is hard to really tell . but the more you tell your mind its depressed the more it gets depressed . shake it off get up and dance .
on 2 January 2013
Amazing product with no side effects as far as I can tell. It has increase my positive mood. Lessened my anxiety. And kept me on track with healthy habits, a good nights sleep being one of these that I've never been able to get without knock out sleeping pills prescribed by the doctor.

I also consume phenibut with it, 5-HTP Bulk Powder 10 Grams which seems to add the overall effects, not sure which one is responsible for my increased mood and positive thoughts by my reading has led me to believe that they work as catalysts to each other and the fact that they are both safe and free of negative side effects makes has convinced me that these may be the best natural products currently available for their intended purposes.
11 Comment| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2013
These arrived quicker than advised. Unfortunately they don't seem to have any effect on my sleep as per their reviews.
on 15 August 2013
This and GABA, Bio- freeze pain roll on gel have all helped enormously for my Fibromyalgia in my back up cabinet or when docs don t seem to help. I dont take it all the time but i have noticed a dramatic effect in my mood with relation to my husband and daughter who take the brunt of my pain. Now i am relaxed, chilled and HAPPY! It is a relaxant so i only take it when i can / need to sit and do nothing much for a couple of hours. instead of being grumpy with the pain i am at least not stressed about it. Fantastic it does so many things /aspects o Fibro like sleep too. I can take it in the night if trouble getting back to sleep. an essential supplement for Fibro suffers .
on 18 October 2013
These tablets certainly work for lifting my mood - the best I have found by far! I certainly will be continuing to take them!
on 17 August 2013
Good stuff, used more for a good nights sleep on occasion and also to experience the crazy vivid dreams that this stuff gives you.
on 27 April 2012
I've been taking 2 capsules about 30 mins before bedtime (almost) every night now for a month. Where I used to wake up frequently (especially when stressed) I am now sleeping undisturbed until my alarm goes off for the first time I can remember.

The only side effect is extremely vivid dreams, and this can be either positive or negative depending on you, but I personally have enjoyed some pretty enjoyable albeit mental dreams!

Have ordered another pack and that is the best review of all in my eyes.
on 7 February 2012
when I started taking 5-HTP I was only able to take it 3 times a week otherwise my appetite would dissappear and food would actually appear totally disgusting. It also made me sleep verrry deeply, when I woke up after taking the 1st, it felt like my body had been asleep for about 100yrs, like some crazy 21st Centuary sleeping beauty! I really dont know what the other reviewer was talking about maybe she has an unusual brain haha because from what she/he descibed it did nothing for them, which is strange because in conclusion from the effect it had on me this is very potent stuff.
on 11 September 2013
I suffer from anxiety and low moods and these help calm my mood. I take one when I feel at ny worse and it seems to lighten my mood and I can think more positively. I don't take them all the time but when I do, they're like a little helping hand to calm and lighten my mood. Work well better than calms and don't make me feel tired or groggy. Would recommend.
on 4 June 2013
I have tried many different 5-HTP capsules but this product is definately the best so far, very good product in a low price, highly reccomented!