on 19 July 2016
I bought these for my Ma as, like me, she has tiny little ears! Honestly, all other earphones either fall out or cause such pain that she can only wear them for 20mins max. These earphones, however, are just the job! My mother is very happy with them and has reported that they fit very comfortably in the ear and she can wear them for unlimited time. The cord is nicely flexible too so doesn't tend to get caught up in clothing etc and pulled out. The alternative size buds included are a lovely touch but unnecessary for my mother who found the original small ones a great fit.
on 26 January 2014
I thought these would be a better looking alternative to the white rubber iPod headphones but there's something about the cord that catches on things and pulls the ear buds out. In addition, if the cord bumps against your shirt or coat, it makes a noise that interferes with the music: the sound of it bumping against you travels along the line. I also find they fall out way too easily so I no longer use them as they frustrate me. What a pity as I like Altec Lansing products and the sound is good when they're in my ears, but it's not fun constantly hearing the cord bumping against my clothing, and trying to keep them in when you've got to navigate through commuters.
One person found this helpful
on 11 December 2015
I love these usually had friends don't fit in my small ears but these are perfect the only trouble is they are quite delicate so often they will break if you're not careful they come with a really cool little pouch as well brilliant
on 6 May 2016
The finest earphones for people with smaller ear canals. The only pair I've found in 20 years that fit comfortably - make sure you use the smallest bud attachment though. It has 3 different sizes. The cable frays quite easily with extended wear and the shiny stone is unnecessary, but the fit is excellent and for the price the sound is very good. Buy a few....
on 1 April 2016
These are a perfect fit. I've never been able to wear earphones before because the tunnel bit of my ear is too small for standard ones - but these are absolutely brilliant! Great value too!
on 18 February 2016
Only 4 stars because there is nothing wrong with the product but although it is designed for smaller ears, even with the smallest tip, they are still too large for me.
on 20 March 2016
i purchased these for the very smallest earbuds,as other headphones fall out. We have found it impossible to change the earbuds,so i still have too large ones in my ears! We tried all different ways to get the small ones on but they just wont work,very frustrating. The sound quality is good but i was dissapointed.
on 15 February 2013
At last a pair of headphones which fit my ears. I have never been able to keep a pair in my ears until now, these smaller than usual phones fit perfectly. The non tangle cord seems to do just that, not tangle. I can't claim to be an expert on the quality of the sound that comes through them but it sounds fine to me. Overall I am very happy with them
2 people found this helpful
on 9 October 2015
Very comfortable
on 16 August 2013
beautiful product, looks durable, specially made for women. Good sound headphone, but not impressive. It came the parcel in time.