Size: (1 Pack)|Change

on 22 February 2013
After using a stripper on my hair. Then bleaching twice. I hated my new blonde colour, so I dyed it back brown and it went a funny colour, so I put a semi permanent red on, then a black over the top. As I was told I'd need to put a red on to grip the colour I wanted. I am now back to my natural colour, but my hair is sooooo badly damaged!!!! It was just falling out and snapping off. And when it's was wet it looked like chewing gum. As a result I've had to had a lot cut off. But I have been searching for products to help as my hair is still very damaged. This product is amazing!!!! I used it the first time as all over conditioning treatment and slept with it in my hair. When I woke up and. Washed my hair the nxt morning, I couldn't believe. The difference after one use. I plan to carry on using this as an all over oil treatment and also as a hair oil . Plz u must give this a try :)
on 27 July 2014
An amazing product! My hair has been transformed! Summer time usually means putting my hair in a clip for 3 months, but this product made it feel like it dose after I leave the salon and am able to have it stay soft and smooth all day! It is a must! Will be buying this again!
on 30 January 2016
I bought this based on the reviews and I'm so glad I did. Over the years my hair has become more and more dry and unruly. The only thing that had helped was a keratin blowout but it's expensive in salons and messy to do at home.

This product gave me results as good as or even better than the keratin/Brazilian blowouts I've had and my hair really easy to look after now. Plus I've had compliments!

You don't need to use much at all so don't go mad if your hair isn't very coarse/dry.
on 29 March 2013
it does exactly what it says on the bottle, its amazing instant hair repair, i normally have loads of split end and very dry crispy hair, just put this on (the size of a 5p coin if you have shoulder lenth hair) before blow drying hair and before straightening (if you do straighten your hair) and its like brand new hair just came out of nowhere, id say it does the same job as morrocan oil but its cheaper..
on 1 November 2013
So fantastic, I'm going to order 2 more!! The only anti humidity frizzy hair product that has actually worked, wonderful.
on 18 October 2013
Its a really good product! ive tried loads of different oils for my really dry coarse hair but none have give me the result i got with this, im even able to go to the gym and come out with it still looking shiny and alot smoother usually im like a fuzz ball after the gym so its a definte thumbs up for me! :D will be buying more soon!
on 8 October 2012
WE WERE RECOMMENDED TO BUY THIS PRODUCT FROM A LADY WE MET ON HOLIDAY, OUR DAUGHTER HAS MIXED RACE HAIR ITS FANTASTIC, WHEN USED BEFORE INTENSE LEAVIN CONDITIONER, SECTION THE HAIR INTO FOUR AND WORK EACH SECTION WITH THE OIL SO IT IS NOT TOO HEAVY, THEN POP ON THE CONTITIONER , SMELLS GREAT AND LEAVES THE HAIR FULL AND SHINEY, BRILLIANT Fantasia IC Brazilian Hair Oil Keratin Treatment
on 11 January 2014
this prouct is very good on my extentions. silky, glids on the hair easily. make it healthy, an also shines,
on 11 November 2013
I bought this in combination with The Tangle Taming Leave in Conditioner at the recommendation of another reviewer. A lovely oil, that works well in my curly hair leaving it soft and smelling lovely.
on 5 November 2013
I use this oil as a leave in treatment after every wash... It's great for very fine , curly hair .

See one answered question