on 28 July 2014
This item arrived on time however it did not work, it wouldn't charge. I plugged the charger into my phone and after 3 hours it still said dead battery. I left it over night and woke to the same dead screen. I went shops the next day and brought a battery and it worked cool. Be careful buying from this seller.
on 14 August 2012
I payed for the product got it within 2 - 3 days no problems bat worked came fully charged and works just like my old one. The bat life within this bat is the same as the bat within my 93003G. So over all im happy i gave the bat to my cousin and i payed for a new one witch is on its way. 5 Stars
on 10 May 2012
excellent value for money - recieved in good time - gave it a good charge before use - holds its charge for at least a week - even better than the one that came with the phone
on 8 April 2013
Bought this as my original battery for my Blackberry had swollen and stopped charging, drainign quickly etc. It was a great cheap price and came within a day or two of ordering :-) Recommended.
on 13 June 2012
Okay, i bought this battery for my daughter, she was very excited when she got it, as she has not been able to use her phone for awhile due to her broken batteries. I read all the 5 star reviews and thought it would be perfect. Yet when she received it, it was not the same battery as the one on the picture, and was not genuine at all. And unfortunately does not work and wont seem to charge. So now she has no phone to use, not recommend
on 28 January 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my sons phone battery that just wasn't holding as much charge as it once did.
The battery arrived next day it is most definitely a genuine battery it is exactly the same as the one it replaces, it was quickly replaced and fully charged.
It now lasts for a couple of days even with all the use it gets.
In conclusion a great product that was a bargain at time of purchase.
Highly recommended.
on 21 August 2013
I ordered another one as i lost the other one :( doh! (kept as a spare)so ordered a new one, fast delivery again. When i put the battery into the phone, it lit up with a battery sign and a red cross and i thought, oh great!, but then i realized on the one side of the battery where the gold lines are, it had plastic covering it, so as soon as i took that off, it worked fine!.

After reading the mixed reviews i was unsure whether to buy this product. My original blackberry battery kept saying it was half charge then suddenly would crash and say it has no battery life left. So i ordered this and its working fine, hopefully this will last, as unsure as it is so cheap!.
on 24 July 2012
I bought this battery in April, and was disappointed that it didn't keep its charge very long (all instructions followed to try to ensure this), and it finally stopped altogether in July. I know it is cheap, but I expected better all the same.
on 14 August 2013
I bought two batteries. The first one surprised me by needing charged very soon after putting it in the phone. it worked for about a month and then stopped. the second wouldn't charge past the half way point and eventually crashed the phone and the phone refused to turn back on. The original old battery is back in and the phone is working again. I'm back trying to buy batteries but it ain't easy is it?
on 18 April 2013
when I ordered my BB9300 replacement battery I looked for a genuine replacement, I expect to get identical battery but after over a week I received a a blue like battery not as shown in the picture, but the problem is it doesn't hold charge after couple of hours working and over night charge, it decide to switch my phone off with battery drained message. I have to look for some where else.