on 17 January 2013
Bought this for my son's Xmas stocking. He was happy with it but I don't think he will play with it. Also not sure how you are supposed to collect them if you can't pick a figure. I guess you just have to keep wasting money buying them and hope that you don't get a duplicate.
on 15 October 2015
Only had one I thought all in one bag to complete Doctor who Lego
on 12 February 2015
Thought I was getting all 10 figures no just one but that's my own fault for not reading the ad properly! Happy with product and arrived fast.
on 6 December 2014
The image made me think I was getting an assortment of 10 figures when in fact I only received one tiny figure. I was disappointed.
on 13 January 2014
My Nephew loves Doc Who and was very pleased with this selection of figures. They are good quality and would recommend as a great gift for 6 year old upwards.
on 1 December 2013
These are great both for displaying and for my kids to play with, they arrive quickly and the blind bags do provide a sense of excitement.
on 23 September 2014
ottimo venditore. consegna nei tempi stabiliti. oggetto ben rifinito , ideale per creare i diversi scenari del doctor who. consigliato
on 1 March 2013
Bought as a stocking filler to go with the Dalek space ship and luckily the figure inside was the Dr which was a bonus for us!.
on 13 March 2015
these figures are for my grandsons collection of dr who memorabilia and are great for him
on 29 November 2014
Amazing. They looked really great and were well presented and in plenty of time