on 6 December 2011
So, we've all been there. You park the car, only slightly illegally, while you nip to the shop to pick up some toilet roll that you really can't wait long enough for in order to be able to find a proper parking space. You're in and out within 60 seconds, leaving yourself approximately just three minutes to get home to utilise your purchase, and then BOOM. You've been clamped. "That's a £250 fine please, sir. Did you not see the signs? I sleep perfectly well at night, thank you. No, why don't you shove it up YOUR....".

Parking attendants with their tow trucks. We all hate them.

Well, now the tables have turned, and YOU get to become the guy who everyone hates but has to give their money to. It's amazing. You know how you hear actors saying how fun it is to play the bad guy because they get to be as horrible as they want? Well, this game is just like that. Everyone hates you, and there's nothing they can do about it.

One drawback is that you do get fined if you bump into other vehicles. However, it's so easy to earn money from towing cars that you can afford the odd fine every now and then. I occasionally like to tow someone's car, take their money, and then drive into their car. And their children. Just for the fun of it.

Seriously, buy this game. It will change your life.
44 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 March 2012
Installed this game came up with system error message. Re-install installed again but the same message came up very disapointed
on 26 January 2016
Just wouldn't work on my PC which has a gaming graphics card and i5 CPU. Works on my xps laptop but is quite buggy, but that does make it hilarious to play :)
The case names the game Towing Simulator, but the game calls itself Tow Truck simulator which is odd.
on 3 July 2012
i have just bought this game it come this morning i tried to down load it on the computer and it wont down load so i have had to send it back the same day that i got it.it should not be put on amazon for sale.so i beg you not to buy it.get any other but not this one.its a waste of money.i have tried twice to down load it but it wont.so like many others i say leave this product were it is on amazon.so dont waste your time or money on it please.
on 1 July 2013
*puff puff*. Quickly, listen to me, I don't have much time. Don't buy this game, its too addictive. I don't know how long I've been playing, but it feels like a Lon- OH MY GOD! ITS BEEN 6 MONTHS. WHY? WHY DID I DECIDE TO BUY THIS ACCURSED GAME WHILE I WAS DRUNK 'FOR A LAUGH'? ITS TAKEN OVER MY LIFE.

I think I had a wife, but I'm not sure anymore. I think there was furniture too. All I have left now is this game, this evil, sadistic, beautiful, majestic siren. I don't need anything else, the world can wait, I NEED to tow some more naughty road users.

OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT PULLING ME BACK. RUN, RUN WHILE YOU STILL CAN AAAARRRRGGGHHHHAXNCKEJDUSOAKXJDNNFHC.
on 8 July 2014
This isn't the first time that I've skim-read a product title and immediately purchased it, only to find that it was completely different to what I expected.
I thought the game would involve me controlling an incredibly orange person with luminous teeth in a bizarre, superficial, incestuous and utterly pointless virtual world where I repeatedly told other incredibly orange people with luminous teeth to "shat app" before having sex with them, then talking about them behind their backs, then going on holiday to southern Spain. It's nothing like that though. I'm now furious with myself for having the attention span of a baby marmoset monkey and feverishly clicking the purchase button before I'd even got past the first syllable of the product title.
on 17 April 2012
Bought this for my 11 year old son and from day one he had problems playing it because its not working and he cant download it.
on 1 April 2012
Waste of money, not even been able to play it. Tried to install on 3 different laptops all with the same errors when trying to load up. Even on a brand new powerfull highspec laptop. Support non existant from company. Don't bother, this has been released and sold faulty an untested. Amazon should pull it off sale
on 5 March 2012
i have ordered this game twice and both times i have installed it and the same error message comes up. i would not recommend that you buy this game as its a waste of money buy another simulation game that has reliable reviews !!!!!!!!
on 30 November 2012
the pc neede updates when i went on to internet to get up dates this game was discountiued .this is not right