Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 19 December 2009
If you are a Reba fan, then this album is a 'must' for your collection. Whether you are a country music fan or not, you would have to agree she has a wonderful voice. This was a gift for my daughter and she plays it constantly, even six months after her birthday. I guess that says it all!
on 6 June 2013
For the price, this is great value for money. A top female country singer with top Nashville musicians and a good selection of songs.
If you're into country music, this is an absolute steal! Even f you only like half the songs, it's still worth buying.
on 12 July 2013
I have a couple of Reba's later albums, I'll be and Duets, which I like a lot, this is a fantastic addition. There are one or two mediocre songs but the rest vary from good to great. Reba has a fantastic and compelling voice and sings of love and loss, heartache and hope beautifully. I particularly like Somebody which is a a really uplifting love song and her version of Kathy's clown, which is also a love song but not quite as uplifting!

If you like Reba you will love this, fifty songs for under a fiver from a master of her craft, what is not to like. Highly recommended.
on 23 February 2013
I like country music generally, so when I previewed this album I thought it had potential. So i bought it. I have to say that although I'm not a massive fan of Reba I really enjoyed most of these tracks. Ok so there are are more sad ones than happy ones, but this shouldn't put you off. If you are a big Reba fan you will love this, and if you are a country fan in a general sense you will enjoy it. With 50 tracks to choose from there is something for everyone here. And the price is unbelievable. Go get it!
on 15 July 2012
Great! easy listening, great to put on & relax to, each track tells a story. I would say that this is one of the best albums i have in my collection of country music. Enjoy !
on 17 April 2012
After watching her in concert in Belfast, I just had to go and buy this album. It is a brilliant buy.
on 13 April 2010
This was bought as a present, the delivery was excellent and arrived within 3 days of ordering.
My understanding is that the recipient was delighted as he loves the music.Thank you.
on 30 April 2013
Reba is one of the best female Country Singers hat has been around for many years. She just keeps putting out good Country ongs year after year. This is an excellent CD one of her best.
on 26 April 2013
I enjoy all genres of music but particularly country. I love the sound of Reba's voice and this album is great value.
on 28 April 2013
A Great Collection of Songs from a Great Country Singer and Great Value too.
More of the same please . . .