Customer reviews

on 26 August 2017
Excellent cd with an amazing price for 50 tracks glad I bought this cd it's Reba at her very best.
on 25 March 2017
Good service ok cd with some OK songs
on 10 January 2014
It just really doesn't get a whole lot better than Reba. The new generation of Country singers may try, but they just dont get anywhere near the quality of Reba.
on 29 November 2013
I really love Reba's way of putting over a song, she certainly does not disappoint with this CD. Some tracks I already knew but some were new to me.
on 25 July 2015
I thought it was an excellent album
on 19 December 2009
If you are a Reba fan, then this album is a 'must' for your collection. Whether you are a country music fan or not, you would have to agree she has a wonderful voice. This was a gift for my daughter and she plays it constantly, even six months after her birthday. I guess that says it all!
on 16 April 2013
This is a great collection, even if you have all of Reba's CD's and....... at this price, a bargain!! If you haven't listened to Reba yet. Why? Buy this as your starter.
on 15 July 2012
Great! easy listening, great to put on & relax to, each track tells a story. I would say that this is one of the best albums i have in my collection of country music. Enjoy !
on 23 February 2013
I like country music generally, so when I previewed this album I thought it had potential. So i bought it. I have to say that although I'm not a massive fan of Reba I really enjoyed most of these tracks. Ok so there are are more sad ones than happy ones, but this shouldn't put you off. If you are a big Reba fan you will love this, and if you are a country fan in a general sense you will enjoy it. With 50 tracks to choose from there is something for everyone here. And the price is unbelievable. Go get it!
on 17 April 2012
After watching her in concert in Belfast, I just had to go and buy this album. It is a brilliant buy.