Customer reviews

on 18 September 2017
Best tune for a television show ever
on 4 April 2012
I have a thing for soundtracks and this piece always makes me want to shut off from the world and be transported some place else. Beautiful orchestration.
on 18 October 2012
Having watched 'Game of Thrones' for the first time, I enjoyed the music so much I found this to be the best place to download the version I preferred ( there was a comprehensive choice) at a great price. Super quality & download was quick & easy.
on 4 March 2013
Love the Game of Thrones and every time this tune comes on I get a great big smile on my face!
on 19 May 2013
Powerful cracking soul firing track !!!!! What more can I say, if you are thinking of going to buy or download this it's because you love listening to the title music, it's one of the few programs that I never spin forward when the program begins, I sit through the titles coz I love the Music !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on 8 February 2014
We had not read the books and had not seen any of this previously, the series was given to us as a present we liked the opening sequence and especially the music that we acquired this to listen to without having to put the disc onto the TV. Our daughter liked it so much she taught herself to play it!!
on 1 April 2013
Given the hype for Season 3, I went back to watch the previous 2 seasons. And remembered just how fantastic the entire score is. The icon theme is brilliant! Ramin Djawadi combines all the icons of Westeros effortlessly and hearing this makes you want to read and watch more!
on 11 April 2013
A great bit of music to accompany a great series on the tv. I spend a lot of time on coaches listening to my ipod and when it's on shuffle and this comes on it's a great distraction form the boredom!
on 9 June 2013
wonderful title sequence as anyone who has watched it will know, against an amazing visual design sequence as well, wonderful notes of music fit this superbly.
on 7 May 2013
This theme tune is marvellous - it captures the depth of the books & TV series wonderfully & each time I listen to it I just wasn't to play it again!