Customer reviews

Brilliant track!
on 15 April 2017
Great listen
on 6 May 2015
I've always liked this 'song' and when I saw it for a 59p download I just had to buy it.
There are so many versions out there but this does seem to be an original studio version.
on 16 August 2016
Wonderful piano riff on this track backed up by the rest of the band. Bought this as I used to play this track over and over as a kid on the record player. My dad had it in his 45 collection, so I thought I'd best have it digitally in mine.
on 4 November 2013
Come on, what more can be said about this! It's a TRUE iconic tune, recognisable immediately by people know have no
pretensions of knowing about or being interested in, jazz.
on 13 August 2015
A piece of music that lives on and reminds us of the enormous talent that was universally known as the Dave Brubeck Quartet, what an alto player was Paul Desmond.
on 5 February 2013
One of my favourite 'blasts from the past!'

Very enjoyable if you like music from your younger days. I do!
on 7 February 2017
One of the best jazz songs ever. Great mood throughout the whole set, love it that it is an instrumental piece.
on 26 March 2010
I used to own this on an old Audio Cassette - having now regained it as a digital download, it's brilliant.
on 29 January 2013
Brubeck at his very very best, the legend will live on through his music, one of the great jazz men ever.