on 4 May 2016
Sadly, this was a big disappointment. The book is just a few pages and reads like a massive advert for this author's products. At the end, he says: "We have just about covered everything we could in the limited space we have" - my question is, why did you have limited space?? You wrote an e-book, not a sales letter. And he goes on saying: "I still have plenty of topics we could discuss and tricks I could share with you"- and then he brings out a list of these topics! Why are these not in the book? It's not so much the price that bothers me, it's low, but it's just not worth your time!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 17 August 2016
All my questions answered. I c an now start my own businesses with great insight into what I need to do
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 February 2013
I've been working as a freelance translator for two years, I bought this hoping for some additional tips in lean times... There was really nothing. Sad.
on 5 August 2011
An excellent, well thought out book which contained a lot of useful tips that I will be sure to follow when I complete my degree and venture out into the world of freelance translation.

Now eagerly awaiting the next books by this author!