on 2 February 2012
I have had an earlier model of the Masters cart for years and decided to get a similar model as the balance was just right. I was not disappointed with the newer Masters 3 model except for the golf card holder which is very flimsy. This will snap off if any weight is applied to it and it is quite awkward to write on it.
on 1 November 2013
I read lots of reviews before I bought this cart, apart from fragility issues most complaints were from 6-footers re handles not being long enough and occasional foot contact with a wheel. I'm 6' 2" and with the handle fully extended it's absolutely fine.
It folds small enough to fit in the average car boot ( not a problem in my Discovery!), in fact if you can get a golf bag in this is about half the size and the wheels take moments to remove if needs be.
For the price I reckon it's very good value.
on 19 April 2012
I bought this golf cart because it looked robust but on the second outing the centre retaining clip started to come undone, which is not very good in the middle of a game. I have hade to use two cable ties to stop the clip from comming undone.
on 10 September 2013
I really like the way it folds down,just one clip to undo once you take the wheels off.
I have a 2 door alfa romeo with a small boot so I have to take some clubs out to get my bag in but I can get the trolley and wheels in on top whith the clubs.
In use it holds the bag securely,the handle height is adjustable and there is a compartment for two balls and three green markers.
The wheel base is wide enough to make it stable when left on an incline.
The price in good and it was delivered before the estimated time.
Very happy with it.:-)
on 18 May 2014
Hi as you have emailed me for a review. The Masters 3 golf cart was a load of crap. I took it on a golf trip to Ireland.Half way around the course on the second day the cart kinked at the bottom fixing, and by the end of the round had broken. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO GO TO IRELAND AS IT IS IN ONE OF THEIR BINS.

TERRY.
on 22 March 2013
The securing bolt which broke on my first cart was the reason for my returning it. I now find that on the replacement, the bolt is slightly bent but is secure enough at present.
I shall continue for the moment but I shall not purchase this item again: there is better value for money elsewhere.
An addendum to this review is that I have now returned the second trolley which sheared at the point where the wheel supports join the main spine. Frankly, the trolley is
suitable only for a child's bag and should not be used too often.
on 12 February 2013
A lightweight trolley which folds pretty flat.
The supporting wire snapped after the first few uses, but the vendor very efficiently sent me 2 replacement parts by return of post.
Perhaps just a one-off as the problem hasn't recurred.
on 31 July 2012
I like this very much. It is easy to manouvere and light. This is the first cart that I have had so do not have anything to judge it by but it certainly works for me.
on 22 December 2013
my husband bought this and he has been very impressed. It is so light weight when it is folded up and easy to use
on 25 June 2014
Broke halfway around the course the first time I used it. I had to bin it as it was not repairable.