Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 22 August 2011
A terrific album containing creative and diverse tracks. Ranging from numbers penned from the great man himself to a wonderful electronic cover of "Be Bop a Lula".
Very strong song writing here from David such as the "Magician" and the "Politician" both great numbers.
"Sunshine Girl" has Beachoys feel to the number and would not be out of place on one of their albums. "Silly Little Baby Running" has great drum beat, which David Plays himself harking back to his inital drumming days with the China Plates in the Eastend of London.
I must say the CD has not aged at all from the days of when I brought the LP. If you are a fan of Davids Music then you won't be disappointed.
Great stuff.
on 9 January 2014
Well as a David Essex fan from yesteryear, a long time, I am doing my best to collect his early recordings on C.D,. And I am more than happy with BeBop The Future, this album as not aged even though it was recorded in 1981, a very long time ago, it's good to here David in fine voice, as The Magician, and Sunshine Girl, are great tracks and would still do well today, so hence the tittle of my review. BeBop,Yesterday,Today,& Tommorow. well done David.
on 22 February 2012
As a life long David Essex fan I thought that I could not be amazed by albums I had not got. Boy was I wrong Bo-Bop The Future just blew me away, it was very distinctly David's voice at his very best, every time I play it I love it more. I needed to know nothing more than this was an album by David that I did not have in my collection.
on 2 July 2014
Blast from the past from Mr Essex. very good to listen to after all these years.
on 1 April 2016
Just as I thought it would be great
on 4 August 2011
This arrived very quickly and the look on my wifes face was worth every penny. Personally I wouldn't give you tuppence for a David Essex CD but she loves him and I love her, so it's worth every penny as far as i'm concerned.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse