Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 2 January 2013
After taking this pills for a couple weeks, I noticed more than anything else a burst in energy early in the day, my friend (who also took them with me) not so much. Both of us did feel side effects, similar to one would feel when taking too much caffeine, not the worse feeling in the world but one I can definitely do without!

Even though I probably didn't give them enough time to fully take effect, I probably still wouldn't purchase these again.

I tried a bunch of different supplements like these over the years and one piece advice I will pass along is to stick with natural ingredients as much as possible. Primaforce Max CLA 180 Softgels + Free 25 Grams Raspberry Ketones PowderSvetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Plus + FREE Green Tea Extract Capsules has been my personal favorite out of everything that I've tried.

A group of personal trainers at our gym turned us on to it right when we started working out, I lost 15 pounds in 2 months and my friend lost over twenty in the same amount of time. No side effects, less expensive, and it still gives a noticeable boost in energy and metabolism. It works without making you sick is what I'm trying to say, I guess.
22 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 May 2016
brilliant and honestly does help you lose weight no doubt.
I did experience a need to drink more water and an increase in energy but took too help lose a few pounds which I easily did on taking these
on 1 January 2013
If you have an anxiety disorder, please avoid these pills.
I suspect the caffeine amount, gave me severe panic attacks.
on 17 April 2016
These are really strong. If you are not used to a product like this don't take 2 in one go straight away, build it up to 2 after few days. They do what it says on the tin but made me feel quite ill on the first 2 days so didn't take 2 together again until a week later.
Drink lots of water too!
on 5 October 2013
I only chose this rating because they really did not work for me, but that doesn't mean they wont work for others.
on 19 March 2013
Please do not waste your money on this product!It does nothing to suppress your appetite!! I have been taking Forza T5 for 10 days now, 3 capsules a day and it has not suppressed my appetite at all!!!
on 2 October 2015
I've tried lots of difference Forza diet supplements but these work great for me. Quick delivery and good value for money.
on 24 September 2015
I bought 3 lots, the first tub I was fine with, the second tub I had to go home from work after taking the recommended 2 in the morning!! I started feeling faint, shacky n generally not right, half an hour later I was throwing up and had a severe head ache which lasted the day. It concerns me that they don't have a foil seal on the top under the lid... Why would one packet of this product be fine and the other send me seriously ill?? I won't be buying them again from this supplier.
I may try buying them direct from forza as the first packet if nothing else gave me the energy I needed in the morning to get up early to exercise. I did start to loose weight but as stated above I put that down to the extra energy they gave me to exercise!
on 19 May 2013
dont bother these things do nothing keep your money instead and eat less and excerise more no more to be said
on 5 May 2013
Very disappointed as was looking forward to using these. They also made me feel ill so no i do not rate these at all....