on 11 July 2014
I am an experienced golfer, but found the tips very good, especially as I was on an aircraft twiddling my thumbs, so it was a good way to pass a little time, also very helpful, in reminding me of some of my failings when on the course!
One person found this helpful
on 17 March 2013
This is the sort of thing you pick up, read a bit, then put down! It’s a series of useful tips, stories, reflections which guide you along reminders of how to concentrate, think and manage your way round the golf course.
I bought it for the Kindle so wasn’t expensive and is good for popping in and out of. If you’re happy with that, I’d recommend it.
on 14 March 2014
A quick read however at the price there are some good reminders of things we often forget. Satisfied with purchase.
on 19 June 2013
Interesting read with tips given in a non chronological order so that's a bonus - would recommend as a good buy
on 4 March 2015
ok
on 24 July 2014
it is my sincere opinion.
on 15 September 2013
Excellent short , practical and easily readable teaching manual.
A good summary of many years of daily experience from teaching the ordinary golfer
on 3 March 2014
The worst golf tips book I have come across. Mostly an insult to your intelligence. Example of tip - " remember to wash after your round" ???
on 25 September 2013
Good little book makes you look at common sense when playing golf, you know all these tips but this book reminds you.
on 16 February 2015
One or two interesting tips.