on 6 October 2013
I bought these in a medium; I'm 5'9" and a UK size twelve in most trousers. They fit great. I imagine they would work equally well on shorter/taller women due to the nature of the fabric.

They are very warm, I think I will get most use out of them on winter runs and BMF. The compression is most noticable around the ankles and lower calves, but not really anywhere else. Nice fitting waist with a comfortable and flattering wide band, doesn't sit too high or cut in to you. They don't ride up or down, or require contant readjustment like some running tights.

I bought these on sale as they are pricier than the brands I usually buy, but I have to say the quality is noticeable. None of my cheaper running tights fit this comfortably.
on 4 April 2014
good quality and looks, when i put the mon first time I just didnt want to remove them, so comfortable, im size 12 and 5'10 and slim, got myself size L, it is a bit loose so will buy also M next time, the coldpress material makes legs feel cool, I dont think that coldpress has anything to do with tightness, nothing to do with pressing, cuz I also ordered a cap made with the same fabric, it is about sensation of coolness and breathability
on 11 December 2013
These leggings are so comfy to wear the waist band does not dig in as a lot of leggings do so you do not get the bulge which is great. Excellent quality material well made and look fantastic on. I ordered a large and am normally a size 12 and they fitted perfectly I am delighted with them. You can wear these anywhere they look smart enough for a night out and practical enough to wear to the gym either way they look and feel superb
on 22 January 2013
I'm size 10, 5ft 4in. Bought the Medium, which are a great fit. I think the Small would have been ok too and might offer more leg compression but would probably make me bulge at the waist. Good length. Also the gusset seam might be irritating if it was any tighter. These are nice and comfy to wear, good flat lines at the waistband, keeps jiggly bits under control. The compression is ok, but not as good compared to the NIke DriFit ones I love most. Also these are not really shiny but have a slight sheen, I prefer totally matt, but not a problem.
on 16 November 2012
I'm 6 ft (and wear 34" trousers). I generally have A LOT of trouble finding leggings that are long enough for me. When I first received these tights I hung them against my body and almost immediately wrote them off as being too short. However, I decided to try them on anyway and am so glad I did - as they are absolutely perfect. What's more, after a long break from running, I went for a run in these tights and my legs felt totally fresh the morning after. Here's hoping they last!
on 19 September 2013
Headline says it all really. These were inexpensive and v v comfortable to wear. Soft and warm, great for cycling in. Only problem is the foot openings are quite narrow with zero stretch so it can be a battle to get them on and off.
on 17 September 2013
This product is a really snug fit, it allows total freedom of movement. Perfect for running, i dont get sweaty at all while wearing these and are good for winter too, as they provide some warmth. They are very modest totally worth the buy.
on 28 December 2013
I'm size 14 and while I'm only 165cm I frequently find leggings like this too short. Are they all meant to be like that? I don't like having a huge gap between them and my shoes! These, however, are a good length and I avoid the cold band.
They feel incredibly light and I wondered at first whether they'd be strong enough to compress my thighs and warm enough. They do both admirably.
They fit really well and neither fall down nor move about as you exercise. I use them for running and have never yet had to pull them up as I go (as I often have to with others) or to remove them from unspeakable areas. I also use them for general circuits/Boot Camp style activities.
I love these leggings and would not hesitate to recommend them or get them again.
on 2 January 2014
Used whilst training for a marathon helped control the muscle ache after each long training run and helped with recovery to get me back out again quickly.1.5yrs later and they still look as new and are now used on my 4th day of teaching aerobics/toning classes to give me that little extra support.
on 18 June 2012
These are the first pair of compression tights I've bought, so I relied on the Amazon size guide which put me as 'Large' (though in my vanity I assumed I'd be a "Medium'). They're very comfortable, but as I've only just started running I'm not sure how tight they should be. I suspect they should be a bit tighter than these, especially as I've lost nearly half an inch off my hips since I bought them. Apart from that, I've got no complaints - they wash well, and dry very quickly. Oh, and they look good too, despite that damning label saying 'Large'!