on 21 December 2011
very comfortable during running and other exercise.very good length keeps you dry. stretches very easy to move around.great for persons with long legs
on 25 March 2012
These were great, they really are firm in support and hold
it all together!!! I was apprenhensive about whether they would
remain supporting but they've been washed 3 times and are still
nicely tight. They are a wee bit long for me..im a 32" leg and
could cut 2"off the bottoms no prob.Overall i am really happy
with these in the gym and on the road running..not too warm and they breath.
on 13 January 2016
Good thick leggings. Bought these for doing tough mudder so wanted something thick that wouldn't fall apart at the first obstacle. They were put through A LOT so can't really complain that they ended up with a small hole in them and this was only from being snagged. For normal gym/running wear I think these would be excellent and aren't see through like cheaper brands are.
on 2 January 2014
Used whilst training for a marathon helped control the muscle ache after each long training run and helped with recovery to get me back out again quickly.1.5yrs later and they still look as new and are now used on my 4th day of teaching aerobics/toning classes to give me that little extra support.
on 17 February 2013
Very comfortable, great waistband, and just right for running outdoors in the winter (at least in England). The compression isn't particularly strong (I only every notice it around the ankles) but I've bought a second pair because of how comfortable they are.
on 6 December 2013
I purchased XL as advised by the size chart although I am normally a medium (size 12). I have purchased the tops before and know they are a tight fit as they should be. On this occassion I ordered the XL which I will be returning for the medium.
on 17 September 2013
This product is a really snug fit, it allows total freedom of movement. Perfect for running, i dont get sweaty at all while wearing these and are good for winter too, as they provide some warmth. They are very modest totally worth the buy.
on 2 March 2013
Overall a reasonable pair of leggings (the leg part). The crotch sticks in a bit, but passable. The ankle though was so tight to get off as it had not stretch, I had to get my partner to pull them off! Do they test run these products??
on 19 September 2013
Headline says it all really. These were inexpensive and v v comfortable to wear. Soft and warm, great for cycling in. Only problem is the foot openings are quite narrow with zero stretch so it can be a battle to get them on and off.
on 6 October 2013
I bought these in a medium; I'm 5'9" and a UK size twelve in most trousers. They fit great. I imagine they would work equally well on shorter/taller women due to the nature of the fabric.

They are very warm, I think I will get most use out of them on winter runs and BMF. The compression is most noticable around the ankles and lower calves, but not really anywhere else. Nice fitting waist with a comfortable and flattering wide band, doesn't sit too high or cut in to you. They don't ride up or down, or require contant readjustment like some running tights.

I bought these on sale as they are pricier than the brands I usually buy, but I have to say the quality is noticeable. None of my cheaper running tights fit this comfortably.