on 4 June 2013
This fits perfectly and is exactly what I need for those cold winter days on the golf course. I haven't had a chance to try it out yet but I know several people who have one already who say it does the job nicely.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 11 January 2013
Item was exactly as stated and fit perfectly. Ideal for cold weather. Great value for money and will buy these again
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 December 2013
I wear this for running when the weather is freezing. It is very warm but wick off the sweat quickly. The length is long enough to cover the halfway of the hip so it doesn't come up to your waist and expose your tummy when running. Love it.
on 8 February 2012
Very warm & comfortable, washes o.k., best thermals she's had. in fact, i can't get her out of 'em... recommended.
on 24 April 2012
I am really happy with this product I now have 3 of them. I use them to run or cycle in, i chose a larger size for warmth rather then compression. I wear them with jeans too on colder days. Altogether a good all round top.
on 10 December 2014
I am 5'3" and a size 8 and I purchased the smallest size which is an XS, good compression, good fit in the chest and the quality of the material is brilliant as you would expect for the price. However what I did not expect was to receive something that fits like a dress, I kid you not. I am aware the top is longer length which is usually good for me as I am quite long in the body and I usually like a little extra length to stop the draft but this is ridiculous. The model in the picture must be 6'5" maybe taller because for me personally this top is way too long. This top on me reaches way past my bottom and down to about halfway on my thighs, not great if you are wearing trouser or plan on tucking it into anything. For me this top is a no go.
on 18 March 2014
I bought this top to wear as a base layer for golf and skiing. I'm 5' 8" tall and hate when you get a gap between your trousers and top, not a problem with top. I liked the silicone strip round the bottom that stopped it riding up. The sleeves were a good length. All in all a great buy for me.
on 25 December 2012
These are the ONLY under garments to wear when the temperature drops. OK, there are other makes that are more expensive and work also but these are sensibly priced and do the job. I have never felt cold even when out on a slow round. Also 2013 has some great colours!!!
on 29 December 2013
Bought after being advised to wear for golf with layers. A size 12 got the large next one will be a medium (not sure how fitted/tight it should be) great under fleece as silky. Will be buying another
on 20 July 2014
I would definitely recommend this top for running in cold weather or where you're expecting to get wet. I wore this for Tough Mudder and it kept me warm throughout.

The length of the body and arms is great and the rubber strip along the hem of the body is great and has ensured it has never ridden up.

It does seem true to size, I'm a size 8 and I ordered a small. It fits perfectly. Nice and tight as compression tops should be.