on 18 March 2013
These were just what I was looking for, as a uni student I spend alot of time watching things on my laptop and was having trouble hearing some of them, these are compact and go to a perfect volume for me.
on 25 June 2014
Not massive volume but made a world of difference to my lap top, quality is fare and ideal for a mid price range lap top.
on 19 September 2014
good product, looks great and works well
on 1 December 2012
For my sons laptop at University, he now uses them so the flat can hear Christmas songs! Not very loud but more than sufficient for a student room without upsetting the neighbours.
on 23 May 2013
these speakers are very small neat and tidy and sound good too! I didn't think they would be much good with them only being cheap but I was very wrong!
on 26 October 2012
Neat and tidy speakers, you need to plug them into a USB point and headphone jack for them to work. Very Happy with them though
on 19 December 2012
As the title really, cheap functional speakers, sounds fine up to reasonably loud volume. Volume dial on side feels a bit flimsy but they're cheap enough. Arrived quickly and well packaged.