Customer reviews

Size: Large|Colour: TNF Black|Change
Price:£104.00 - £161.94

on 5 October 2013
My husband got this for my birthday! Usually im between a size 10/12 and he got me a medium size, which fits perfectly. Its really warm and excellent quality! I love it!!
on 9 February 2016
Good quality as you would expect from North Face although it was a little snug. I should have bought the size up which I would recommend. I am a UK 12/14 and the large was a bit snug.
on 29 March 2017
Worth every penny. Fits perfectly (I'm a size 12 and bought a medium size). Very comfortable. I'm really pleased with this purchase
on 15 May 2017
Great buy really love this jacket
on 14 December 2016
Very good
on 24 March 2017
Excellent product very warm bought at a discount so even better it was a bargain!
I would go up a size though as they are a small fit.
I would recommend this to all.
on 3 March 2017
I bought the small one for my wife which turned out to be too small. The refund process was quick and easy and then I order the medium which was perfect.
on 22 March 2017
Fits great! Super warm & cozy! I don't think I'll be taking it off.
on 26 April 2017
Perfect fit
on 21 March 2017
Great product and value for money