on 31 March 2012
my whole order was packaged in a lovely organdie butterfly bag...and they made sure my parcel would fit through my letter box without the postie having to leave one of those annoying letters mmeaning a trip to post office! That's service! These buttons were bright and fresh and I wanted to work with them straight away. There were 2 other sets in the same parcel .Love all these products which will brighten up any project and fill you full of the hopes and joys of spring!
on 13 July 2012
These buttons are beautiful, perfect size and weight for scrapbooking, sewing, everything really. Great service too, came through the post quickly and had no trouble what so ever, thankyou
on 29 June 2013
Button quality is good. The delicate design is slightly faint on some buttons, not sure if I got slightly faulty ones in pack. However they are very pretty and looking forward to making some thing with them. Beautiful!
VINE VOICEon 10 July 2013
Lovely buttons! Very, very pretty and lovely colours. Quite big but when I finally get around to knitting myself a jacket I will definately use them. Could be used for cards or sewing as well as knitting.
on 20 May 2012
These buttons are lovely; I did not expect the detail on them to be as good as they are. I also purchased another set with flowers on which are equally as nice. I would purchase again form this seller as lots of my friends do crafts and so they make perfect gifts.
Delivery was prompt and they came packaged in a lovely gift bag.
on 11 June 2013
Nice wooden buttons, pretty design - will be a useful embellishment to craft projects. I did buy them to replace the buttons on a jacket, but when they arrived they didn't seem suitable for what I had in mind, so they gone into the stash for now. Great customer service.
on 15 April 2014
These are just amazingly detailed and beautiful; I adore them.

I will probably order more of them, and put them on a jacket, even though I will have to remove them to wash the jacket. Yes, they are that beautiful!
on 29 May 2012
on 5 September 2012
these buttons are super and such good value ,anyone out there looking for a good buy in these days , when everthing is going up please look up this site well worth it .
on 23 August 2013
Perfect for my crocheted jacket, just the right size for the buttonholes, they go well with the colour of my jacket and they look lovely too, wanted one with butterflies and with the bird on the tree, gorgeous, and quick delivery too