on 1 March 2014
I am quite happy with the product with only a few reservations, one of which is the day after I received it the price dropped considerably! The coat is very warm and the fit is perfect for standard sizes. I am a bit worried as after a week I started to see down and the odd feather poking through the seams and hope this is just a "teething" issue as I have read about this happening during my research for a new down coat. I have taken the advice not to pull them out but poke them back in. If this continues the coat will be going back as for the price I could have bought a Rab jacket The other problem is a very stuff zip that needs coaxing to work although it is improving with time.
Overall however I am happy with it and it doesn't make me look like a "Michelin man"!
on 22 December 2013
It's expensive but it's worth every penny. It's lightweight and cosy. No need to wear too much underneath as this will keep you warm on a cold chilly weather.
on 15 April 2013
I like others who have written a review on this coat, waiting a number of years and tried other coats but got this coat at a good price and I'm not disappointed, it has with stood the worst Irish weather can throw at it in the last few eeks. I would recommend.
on 6 January 2015
A great jacket. You may find yourself too warm wearing this but it's unlikely that you'll feel cold!
on 9 May 2013
JUST AS ORDERED, WILL RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE WE MEET
.EITHER AT WORK OR SOCIALLY WILL ALSO GO DOWN WELL WITH OUR PARENTS
on 6 May 2015
Came quickly and fitted well
on 18 October 2013
Really pleased with coat, delighted at how quickly it arrived!! Thankyou for this, just in time for the cold weather!!
on 13 October 2013
Thus jacket was worth every penny, luxuriously warm lightweight and fashionable to boot. Wore it during cold snow snap we had last year and took it skiing this winter too. The black goes with everything and unlike other cheaper down jackets that are not even that warm and make you look bulky like the Michelin man, this one is ultra smart with a neat silhouette from the back. I am a size twelve and hit medium,fits fine with a sweater under ( not that you need One!) Purchased a dkny one previously which was half as warm and ultra bulky. If you are looking for a smart well constructed and durable buy this is it. Packs and stores easily. Length is a bonus and hood makes it practical.
on 26 January 2013
This coat is lovely and warm, and the hood is great. I bought it to wear to work and it does the job. It has a pocket inside for phone/purse etc but I personally find slightly awkward to use - think anything in it might fall out as it doesn't slope backwards as most pockets do. The zip doesn't seem too robust for a coat of this price and I'm hoping it will prove me wrong and last. Lengthwise it comes down to the top of my knees (I'm 5' 6"), which for me is slightly too short for over skirts - if I'd noticed this before throwing away all the packaging I'd have returned it but in fairness it is shown to be like this on the model - it would be fine if I wore trousers. All in all though I reasonably pleased with my purchase and it does keep me warm which is what I wanted it for.
on 8 May 2013
It was what I have been looking for some time having seen it on my daughter in law who bought it in Kingston but it was no longer available from the shop she bought it from. My husband checked with Amazon and was able to get it and with a saving of £50!
Plus the cost of driving and parking if we went to Kingston. Margaret S. Kingswood Surrey