Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.09

on 29 December 2011
I bought this album based on Part Rock Anthem and Sexy & I Know It. These are 2 great songs, but the rest of the album doesn't really live up to them. There are probably 2 or 3 other songs that I really like, but the rest I can do without. For my tastes, (mostly pop, some dance) the other songs just are not as catchy.
on 18 July 2011
I bought this album to practice streetdance routines to after being hooked on party rock anthem. Have to say that I was suprised how much I liked the album as a whole. As with any album some tracks are better than others, and they way I'd describe their music is like the 13yr old testosterone fueled lovechild of Calvin Harris and Black eyed peas who drank too much redbull.
All in all a pretty solid 2nd album, a lot of fun and a great release for summer.
on 16 November 2011
Only bought this album for the hit single but most of the album is pretty good although pretty much of the same.

Very bass heavy but IMO great for my system.

Recommend this album but would only give it four stars due to the repetitive nature of most of the tracks
on 23 February 2012
I have to laugh with the "parental advisory sticker" on this CD. The reason is that this band are simply super popular with most primary school kids in the UK (yes really!- just like it was with that "I kissed a girl and I liked it" song, which was no.1 for all the themed disco parties for 5 and 6-year-olds, a couple of years back).
This band is big on the primary school scene right now- and I am not talking arty schools; my daughter attends a CoE faith school with a boys' choir. But they are all ready for Party Rocking on the weekend, apparently, for such is the joy and brilliance of childhood and innocence. Some websites 9won't say which) might need you to say you are over 18 y.o. for you to be able to watch the video for "I'm sexy and I know it" (why? no one is naked on it!!!!), but 8 year olds do not need videos or promotion, and this song is the tip of the primary school disco party, where kids perform the sort of dance routines that no adult could ever perform, and where these dance routines will make a parent's heart sing... These are the sort of things that are videotaped today by parents, in order to embarrass their offspring on their wedding receptions, a couple of decades from now... The stuff of life, you know?

It's the sort of thing that will stay in parents' hearts for ever. Not to mention how happy kids are to dance to both "The Party Rock Anthem" and to "Sorry for Party Rocking". I myself am a rock and heavy metal music fan, and might not normally have paid attention to this band. On the other hand, my daughter and her school mates both know and love them, and you could do worse than get this CD and let yourself go, with your own dance routines, joining your kids in the living room. Literally, this is the stuff life is made of - sorry for party rocking mates!!!!! LMFAO rule and are absolutely irresistible! Let your 8-year-old teach you!!!!
on 14 February 2013
Is a very upbeat album,listened to non stop for my son & have to say secretly enjoyed by myself although did appreciate the change when son eventually did put other albums on.Does play now but not as repetitively.Phew!! Would recommend to anyone who enjoys life & can have loads of fun mimicking the moves!! (privately)!!
on 22 August 2012
I was unsure what to expect from this album, because although the singles were nice and catchy, they were very similar and I was hoping that it wouldn't be a album of near identical songs.

But when I did listen to this album, I was pleasantly surprised because they was a variety of songs. Never the less, you can get too much of this album so it is the kind of thing you would put on an MP3 Player and put it on shuffle.

Champagne Showers was the best on my opinion, I think it should have been better publicized, perhaps replace Sorry for Party Rocking as one of the singles.

One thing I don't understand throughout some reviews, is the fact that they were saying the non-singles were not as good as the well known songs like "Sexy and I know it" The difference was only slight, and what do you expect? - the singles were released as singles for a reason.
on 25 October 2012
I brought this album after liking a lot of their released tracks like Party Rock Anthem, Sorry for Party Rocking and Sexy and I know it and I'm glad I finally brought it.
There are a lot of good songs on the album and only 3 tracks which I'm not so keen on like I'm in Miami B*tch, Take it to the Hole and Put that A** to Work, I'm not so keen on these because I don't like the lyrics much. I'm not offended by the lyrics as nothing like that bothers me, I just don't see the need for these songs on what I think is a good album without them.
LMFAO seem to live life to the full and do what they want to do and enjoy it and I think that comes across in their music and I feel like I feel that when listening to this album, it always seems to cheer me up puts me in a happy mood.
on 12 November 2012
LMFAO Sorry for Party Rocking is one of the best music purchases I have made. The songs make for enjoyable, upbeat listening.
I find the tracks are best listened to in the car and also in the gym, where they keep me very motivated! I never tire of listening to these tunes.
Some of the songs are explicit but this is clearly stated when purchasing it.
on 11 September 2011
excellent album lots of dance tracks with really catchy tunes if you like their previous records you will love this
on 30 December 2012
This was bought as a gift for my niece and she loved it, it was played Christmas day along with her other CD none stop , after about 7 minutes of listening to it it got annoying but it kept her happy and that was the main thing. The item arrived before the estimated day of arrival and arrived in mint condition.