on 1 October 2017
I ordered it, it came, thank you
on 17 November 2011
The case is good quality and has a cut out for the camera. However you have to leave it open to charge as no cutout for the charging port
on 12 November 2013
Its not the fault of the seller but there is no access hole for the charging cable through the case. This means that when you are charging, the cable isn't flush with the charging port and can damage it. In other words, you cannot charge without keeping the wallet open. It's also a pain if you want to use the phone while charging.

Besides that, it was just what I wanted- to carry my essential cards, spare bank note etc in. However, since I was worried about damaging my phone, I have gone back to a normal flip case. Pity.

If they do put out a case with the power access I want, I will be the first to buy it.
on 4 April 2012
Having ordered this inexpensive cover, I was pleasantly surprised that it is as good as it is. There's a hard shell 'clip-in' part for the phone which is secure and has the cut out for chargers, buttons, mic etc. Its not leather by any stretch of the imagination, but does the trick and looks presentable. Have found it slightly annoying that the cover closes from the left (phone on the right side of the holder) - meaning that its tricky to hold while you're typing, and likewise a problem during calls. Other that that, it protects my phone rather nicely.
on 5 September 2013
Fantastic! Over and beyond what I expected. Excellent quality, perfect fit for my phone.wallet section covers all my needs. Perfect.
on 24 August 2013
When people talk about a product on amazon, you always think they don't really mean all of it, or they were a bit over exaggerated. However, I have to say, there is nothing to fault this with. The quality is superior to much higher end cases, it's pockets are very practical and are of good sizing and since it covers the whole phone, it really helps to protect the phone in falls. I love it.
on 20 January 2014
The case is very good and covers well but I would advise getting an anti scratch cover for the phone to go with this especially if you are going to use the pockets to carry cards in. I say cards, but in reality you can only fit one card in as it is too small to carry more than that. I would recommend this case A+
on 14 March 2013
Bought this for my wife to protect her first foray into smartphone territory. It is great for the price. Magnetic fastening means no buttons to damage the phone and the pack included 3 screen protectors, too. Really pleased!
on 28 August 2014
Love it! Phone fits snugly and securely. I lost it and it was returned to me and the phone was undamaged even though it had probably spent some time in a field in wet grass! I attribute that to the sturdiness of the case.
on 18 December 2013
It's quite a good case for the money but I wish it had a cut out for a charging cable so that the phone can be charged with the case closed. I cut one out myself with a scalpel knife but it doesn't look great.

See one answered question