on 14 July 2017
Imagine you have not got any for a while and don't want the hassle of a relationship so instead make an agreement with a friend that you can have sex with no other expectations about anything and you have this film at its very core. Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake both put in a performance that has real chemistry and brings the film up a level to something I like rather than just an OK film.

This is a film I have watched a few times now and I always enjoy it.
on 26 June 2016
Yes I found this film very funny and well acted, 2 actors I had never seen before. I had seen the film on TV and decided I should add it to my collection. You always seem to miss something in the original showing on TV. I would recommend this film but it should be remembered that it should really be rated as not suitable for young children.
on 2 November 2013
Don,t expect anything original in this story the film has been made to a formulae, you can see the outcome of every scene before it happens and a little more thought in the construction of the story and a little less explicit sex would have resulted in a better tale of relationships. Oh and I quite forgot, somebody should have given the director a shake now and again to wake him up and remind him he had a job to do.
on 13 October 2013
This film is virtually the same as No Strings Attached, expect this is one of those Hollywood films, which takes the mickey out of Hollywood films, despite both the characters sitting on the Hollywood sign. Basically a couple decide to have sex with no strings attached, the guy is cool, with a cool job and the girl has issuses with her mum and relationships. Not a bad film but not original.
on 29 May 2017
Unfortunately I didn't get to watch it through my Amazon account; because it didn't download despite being charged for it. However luckily for me, there is a Sainsbury's near where I live so drive there, and brought the DVD of it for two words: "Mila" and "Kunis" so ultimately, I didn't mind paying twice because this is the funniest, sexiest, most hilarious thing I've seen in a long time!
on 25 August 2016
Good film, but falls somewhat short of 'No Strings Attached'. Loved Kunis though, and found some truly great moments as well. Just, it was not that good a package like NSA, that's all.
on 4 June 2015
Didn't enjoy this film. Sat down to watch it with a group of girlfriends (chick flick night), within 10 minutes we'd turned the film off and put "dirty dancing" on instead.....much better! We just couldn't get into this movie at all and the feeling was completely mutual between the 10 of us.
on 5 December 2017
Good story, good acting, good entertainment really worth watching.
on 11 December 2017
OK movie
just something to put in the blu Ray for some background noise
on 18 February 2018