Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(1 star). See all 285 reviews
on 4 August 2014
As awful as the title suggests. Acting and storyline terrible - that is, if you can actually discern a storyline amidst all the product placement - GQ GQ GQ; then ten minutes waving around an ipad...if anyone saw this in the cinema, could you tell when the ads ended and the 'film' began?
on 4 June 2015
Didn't enjoy this film. Sat down to watch it with a group of girlfriends (chick flick night), within 10 minutes we'd turned the film off and put "dirty dancing" on instead.....much better! We just couldn't get into this movie at all and the feeling was completely mutual between the 10 of us.
on 8 August 2016
Awful, DVD came quickly but was very badly scratched and stopped on three or four occasions. Had to restart and skip sections of the film
on 8 February 2016
doesnt work at all, tried it with laptop and tv, both saying there is 'missing information'. awful product.
on 7 April 2013
I tried very hard and I think I must have managed to get to just under half way through when I decided not to add another 45 mins on to the first I'd wasted. I'm glad I cut my losses but hopefully the charity shop will make a few quid out of the video.
on 7 February 2016
It arrived fine but when I put it on it kept skipping and going back to the beginning. Not impressed.
on 12 October 2014
Ridiculous story line. Found myself waiting for the end after only about 20 minutes
on 7 October 2013
I am glad so many seem to have enjoyed this and awarded it 5 stars-----thats what entitlement to one's own tastes and opinions is all about.For me I have never met or seen, people resembling the two protagonists-----even having lived in L.A. once.---With the contrived machine-gun-rapid-fire dialogue coming out of their mouths----all I could hear were the writers sitting at a desk trying to outdo each other------the film should carry a public health warning---"any resemblance between the film's characters and real human beings is unintentional"
on 29 July 2016
There was no dvd in the package.
on 16 October 2013
No real storyline, too much heavy breathing. Wooden acting. Didn't rate it at all, can't even see why that made it.