Size: Medium|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£44.99 - £90.02

on 28 April 2017
Great quality, nice thick fabric that fits really well. Good stylish pair of leggings.
on 13 August 2012
I bought this item to help me recover more quickly from running competition and hard training, having had a recommendation from another runner. My experience after nearly two months of use is that it seems to work very well, and my legs feel better the more frequently I wear the 2XU compression tights, and also the longer the period of use i.e. the benefit is not instant but improves steadily over time. The result is that after years of not being able do the type of training that I did when I was much younger, I can now contemplate getting back to a varied training pattern of intervals, tempo running and longer distances in the knowledge that I don't have to spend days unable to run because of stiffness and soreness. Just two days ago, I realised that I had not felt as good running as that for a few years, and that's very good news for runner well into supervet age. As for use, I put them on straight after competition as they are particularly effective if you have to drive any distance sitting cramped in a car (the same is true for the journey to the race). I also wear them for a few hours after any form of hard training. They withstand regular washing without any loss of quality, and after two months of frequent use seem as good as new. I decided on 2XU after the usual internet comparison checks and, although they are expensive, they seem well worth the money. When buying, pay careful attention to the size guide and when you put them on for the first time, expect them to be very tight!
on 20 October 2012
Really nice fit, you immediately feel the difference between this compression base layer and a normal one. I bought the top and bottoms together but for cycling so can't really comment on the top as my legs are doing all the work however I am very pleased with both.

The compression really does help on recovery although I have not noticed any difference during my rides. There are plenty of good reviews on wiggle with more technical detail but if you simply want a good base layer that is technical and can be used to help recovery then this is the one for you.
on 29 August 2016
Definitely a five star compression tights. Worth to pay every penny. Gives all the compression you need, very interesting and not ordinary design. They are not see-trough at all so you do not need to wear any shorts on top and they are super comfortable to do any fitness activity. I use them mostly for training in the gym, however I tested them while I went for a run couple times. Compression helps for faster recovery and you don't feel sore after a long run or a leg day in the gym.

I ordered a size Large as in all the compression and running tights that I have, but I do have to say that for me they were a bit to loose on the waist as I have big thighs and quite small waist so probably I could've spend more time chasing better sizes. Anyway those leggings have straps so you can adjust the waist but I do recommend to make sure you buy the your size because I am sure for the quality of those tights you want to have the right size.
on 28 February 2016
2XU and compression... You cannot expect anything better than this. They know how to make the product and you can feel the design and the science behind it. It fits me really well and the level of compression is really good to give your muscles a good relief during and post-workout. Really happy to bought this product and I will buy it again, and again, and again....
on 21 March 2015
My son trains and competes at swimming a lot. He would highly recommend these.
on 15 January 2016
Not sure if I got the sizing wrong but these are too tight for me (I know they are meant to be tight, but how tight is tight?).

The main drawback is they annoy the skin around the back of my knee.

I no longer wear them I prefer, compression from my ankle to top of calf instead.
on 23 December 2016
At first I was a bit sceptical but absolutely love them! Cannot stop! literally! So comfortable and really help me recover from huge marathon type sessions. In which your muscle fibres get really worn. Top notch guys just bought some more!
on 16 March 2015
These are great but you will look a bit silly
on 30 March 2015
been running for years both with club and solo never have I found my calf muscles so relaxed and not pained since wearing these Tight Compression tights. Poss could have gone for the large size but they fit .