on 28 January 2017
My dry hair shines again
on 11 May 2017
Very nice oil ... nice scent ...I'm very pleased with the product thx!
on 3 January 2016
This helped bring my dry hair back to shiny condition.
on 11 April 2017
it works. you can see and feel the improvement in weeks
on 9 July 2017
Greasy but very little effect
on 22 May 2017
Not seen any difference with my hair
on 21 August 2017
I can only say its ok because I didn't notice any difference to my hair in terms of stimulating growth. But I liked the scent.
on 31 July 2017
Is to soon to see if its makes my hair growth but it smell nice and make my hair looks beautiful.
on 20 October 2015
Amazing! I massage this through my hair for about 20-40 mins before washing it out..
Hair definitely feels smoother after use and in a month my hair has grown approximately 2 inches!
on 4 September 2017
Can't say this has made any difference to my hair growth used it for last 10 months.