on 5 May 2013
To be honest I don't know why I bought this, judging from the reviews it seemed a pretty worthless app. I recommend you do NOT buy it!
on 18 March 2013
Sounds like a good idea. In practice not worth the time to download. Tried it a couple of times, now bored.
on 6 January 2013
Looks good and is quite fun for the first few minutes but gets old quickly. However for 63p it's worth a giggle. I can't get any of the "image depth" mentioned in the write up but that may be gyro limitations on the kindle fire; still a bit of fun.
0Comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 January 2013
I had so much fun with my friends had them fooled them for ages. This was a great prank in the pub
on 24 February 2013
No very good and very limited. When I tried tricking my 4 year old he just walked off and wasn't interested at all. I don't think this will trick anyone. However my 9 year old likes looking at the bones in the prictures.
on 22 January 2013
This is just a setup it does not x-ray you properly their for I would like to give it no stars but you have to so I give it a 1
on 6 March 2014
excellent very funny and would really recommend this app. the guy or lady that thought this up is a genious we hve lots of laughs with it .
on 1 November 2014
funny reaction from my victems