on 5 March 2014
Bought as a gift for a relative.

Very enjoyable series with the gang of New York friends and the main charater Ted looking for love and telling his children the story of how he eventually met their mother. There is an on / off romance between Ted & his canadian female friend Robyn, and the star of the show is Ted's best friend Barney (best known for playing Doogie Howser MD) a womanising, Star Wars obsessed banker (though no-one actually knows what he does).

Well worth the price for plenty of hours of entertainment.
on 22 August 2012
I had seen a few more recent episodes of this very good American series before I ordered this boxed set. Unfortunatley my daughter got to it before I did, so I haven't managed to see a single episode yet! However, judging by the amount of laughter generated I assume it's as good as I'd hoped. The Americans really are good at this type of comedy.
on 18 May 2012
This is my new favourite TV show. I laugh so much watching it. I'm a massive Friends fan so didn't think I would like it as people were calling it "the new Friends" but it is actually quite different in lots of ways. It's much earthier than Friends and their crazy antics resonate with me, from my old Uni days, in quite a different way. It's also much more situation and character comedy - my friends often quote one liners from Friends but this is not so much of a one liner type of comedy (although Barney has some great lines!). Buy it and watch it over and over, you won't regret it!
on 11 July 2015
goods as described and delivered promptly
on 7 September 2012
It's either your cup of tea or not. You'll watch it once and put in on the pile with the others, never to be watched again probably. But it's always more fun the first time around. If this series is your thing, go for it.
on 26 May 2013
This is one of the Top TV Series Box Sets as it is funny, witty, smart, light and classic comedy that never gets old or stale or gathers dust. This is good value for money and should be a Fixture in any serious DVD BOX SET Collection. If you have not bought it - Just click ADD TO TROLLEY. It will give you hours of joy long after you have paid and watched it a few times.
on 18 April 2016
Good value for a funny series!
on 22 January 2013
I ordered how I met your mother box set as I wanted to watch all of them and enjoying watching them and v funny sitcom. Would totally recommend to everyone to watch. Looking forward to season 8.
on 17 July 2013
Dary! Legendary!

Brilliant series, Neil Patrick Harris and Jason Segel are fab, as is the rest of the cast, overall a fun, watchable sit-com
on 30 December 2015