Customer reviews

on 25 January 2015
My son loves Lightning McQueen and any character associated so loved having his pack with the characters on. Bag lasted ages so defo worth the money, was used for a nursery bag so it took a slight battering!!! A good quality product (I think) sad when a hole that even blue tape couldn't fix anymore forced it's destiny to be binned would defo recommend for any Lightning McQueen fans😄
on 13 March 2014
We purchased this for my son as a holiday bag so that he could take something on the plane with him to do.

An excellent buy!!! It was just big enough for him to fit an etcha-sketch thing in, and then some snacks and his hat. He now uses it as his nursery bag, and it's perfect. The front is plastic so any spills or dirt marks are easily wiped away.

Was definitely one of the best buys ever!
on 2 June 2013
Brilliant five gold stars. fast delivery packed well. Bag is brilliant. my son is two and like to go everywhere with it. hard wearing and light weight. straps holding well with my son so thats strong. colours brilliant nice and bright cleans up like new everytime.
One person found this helpful
on 27 November 2011
I really would not call this a toy as I got it for my son as a new school bag. However, in saying that both my kids use their school bags when they pretend play going on a plane, or for a pretend picnic in the park (the back garden) and then my son's toy cars go in the bag as pretend sandwiches, crisps, etc... My son loves it.
on 5 December 2015
Bright, shiny and colourful little bag. Nice size for a 4 year old. Strong enough for nursery / school.
on 12 May 2013
perfect gift for my little nephew who is mad about cars he wore it proudly the rest of the day. not too big so he over fills it making it too heavy for him but he can easily carry his collection of cars in it.
on 26 July 2014
Very good value. Bought a few of these to use for birthday presents for my son's friends (age 3-4yrs). Boys love them, mums like them as it's not another toy to find room for!
on 11 May 2014
This item was recommended to me on a discount site and I'm glad I ordered it! My little boy loves his, and my nephews love theirs too! Fantastic price!
on 13 August 2014
Lovely bag and good quality, no problems
With it so far and fits perfectly and Can also be adjusted. Strong material. My
Son loves it, very happy
on 25 March 2013
I got this for my son when he started nursery and he loves it and can't wait to put it on in the mornings it's a great size to put 2 sets of new clothes slippers hat gloves and scarf and a towel and flannel which is what he needs for his nursery
One person found this helpful